Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by gtharris

Yo just to let you know, that German site "Snipes" that people were talking about is legit. I ordered from them about 2 and a half weeks ago and yesterday my pack came in. They are legit and look really good. I payed about $390 US for them. Id say give it a shot. If im not mistaken, I think they still have sizes available. Its a little bit of a wait, but its worth it. OH and I didnt have to pay any kind of duty to get them.

Yo can you post the site or link?

Man I just copped two purp foams, now I need bread and I think this pack is gonna have to go they just don't do it for me. If anybody needs a 13 hit me

great pack, quality ok, wont wear them for at least a few months until everybodys joints is beat.

Hey how come there ain't no sizes of this pack on Finishline.com? Did y'all happen to by some a couple of days ago? Ther don't seem to be anysizes available.

^ Yes, there were a few that showed up on Tuesday I believe. I jump on a size 9 but gone since then...

i need to trade my size 10 xi's for 10.5 anyone interestd... PM!!!, btw i live in orange county/ L.A, willing to meetup!!!

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

How are y'alls XI's holding up???

Only worn them trhee times, but theres only minor creasing on the inside of what I guess is your knuckles on your feet?

I have never needed a larger size in any shoe but for some reason these hurt my feet. I bought two pr sz 12, just got around to trying them on & theyuncomfortable the XII & XI

I love the 12's in this package...as a matter of fact I'm wearing my spare pair now. They just look oh so clean and they are very comfortable...
pimp.gif

My lone ds pack will remain that way for awhile since I still from time to time rock the 2001 11's and I keep all my kicks extremely fresh.
smokin.gif

But the Taxi 12's are amazing. Love these...

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey how come there ain't no sizes of this pack on Finishline.com? Did y'all happen to by some a couple of days ago? Ther don't seem to be any sizes available.
snooze u lose bro

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey how come there ain't no sizes of this pack on Finishline.com? Did y'all happen to by some a couple of days ago? Ther don't seem to be any sizes available.

Gotta be in the right place at the right time.

My XIs are true to size, and XIIs are a beauty, I only wore them once and my XIs are creasing on the inward patent where my toes are, but XIIs are still fresh.

This package done been out.. If u got it u got it.. If u don't u don't (unless u ebay em).. Kill this thread..

Back
Top Bottom