Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be patient both will restock at some point this year.  Look at how many times the Bred 11's have restocked and even the Thunder 4's which were suppose to be limited.  I think JB will restock all the OG colorways for now on.   They would be dumb not too.  

Finishline and Nike store restocked the 88's in a FSR for men's? 

They aren't full restocks, usually they're returned or exchanged pairs...at least for the 88's. I would defiantly expect a restock on these at some point, the bred 13 restocked numerous times. This is defiantly not the last chance at these your gonna get. These def sold way more units than the bred tho.

Got my 17 pairs lmao, 16 were going around place to place and won a lot of raffles and got 1 pair on Nike.com. All size 13 except (1) 14 , and (1) 8.5 and the pic for proof. I never resell but I guess I got just a little out of hand..

Got my 17 pairs lmao, 16 were going around place to place and won a lot of raffles and got 1 pair on Nike.com. All size 13 except (1) 14 , and (1) 8.5 and the pic for proof. I never resell but I guess I got just a little out of hand..
So what are you gonna be doing with all of em? You spent $3K on this release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom