Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

The all black 13s are weak for their painted midsole but the all black colorway dubbed "black cat" by the sneaker blogs and sneakerheads by way of previous "black cat" jordan retro releases being completely black in color goes hand in hand with the Air Jordan 13's design and it being inspired by the stealthy and sleuthy agile jungle cat, the black panther. The air Jordan 13 design is inspired by the black panther from the paw-like sole shape and usage of pods to the hologram emblem piece placed on the ankle to mimic the panthers eyes.

The 13 originally released in 1997 celebrates its 20th anniversary this year like the 12 did last year and we all saw how much love that model got with the OG and retro+ colorways released, men's and GS (GG) alike and the retro boxes the shoes came in. I guess it's safe to say we can expect the same for the 13s this year with it being their anniversary year and all and the leaked pics of the silver throwback boxes to be used for the releases. Last year's mostly black retro+ 12 colorway was the master 12s and those flew off shelves and sold out and are still not the easiest to find. I don't think the same will happen for these 13s but they are the 1st pair of 13s to kick off the year of the 13s and it's an all black colorway releasing while it's still technically winter time. "Black cat" colorway of a shoe inspired by a black cat itself coming out in a throwback box for the nostalgia factor and in convenient color blocking.

Sneakerfiles says the black/reds are coming back.  3m and all.  Is this old news or are they not a reliable source?

Sneakerfiles says the black/reds are coming back.  3m and all.  Is this old news or are they not a reliable source?

From what I underand the Bred 13 with 3m has been confirmed on multiple websites.

Last edited:
A lot of ppl talk about their js creasin but i can tell you how to avoid it. Heres the secret:get a half size down, you cant wear them for prolonged periods cuz your feet increase bit if you wanna sacrifice hiw you feel so they wont creas3 there you go
My flint 2010 pair, wear here and there
Now tts, i camped for these doubled up in houston at northline not tha many ppl camo. Eventually sold my other pair less than retail on ebay, not a reseller.
Both copped from store, i torn between no crease but limited time in shoe, or creasing with all the time and feel comfortable. I think these are only js i wouldnt mind going half size down
As you can see from my pic i came on niketalk adter the flint 13s came out, my holy grails
7 separate posts that could have been done with just 4 words: "go half size down."

I really don't see how going a 1/2 size down will minimize creasing. Creasing is related to the length of time you wear them.

OK, so if you drop a 1/2 size down and find them uncomfortable to wear for any length of time than yes you will have less creasing.

Who cares so much about creasing that they would rather wear an uncomfortable pair?

Last edited:
I really don't see how going a 1/2 size down will minimize creasing. Creasing is related to the length of time you wear them.

OK, so if you drop a 1/2 size down and find them uncomfortable to wear for any length of time than yes you will have less creasing.

Who cares so much about creasing that they would rather wear an uncomfortable pair?

This makes no sense to go a half size down.

Chutney_9x16_v4.gif

Chutneys were always my least favorite. But, now I'm kinda digging them. They're like the HOV verse you catch on the CD 10 years later that went over your head :smokin

Still not copping though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom