Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

Stealth's 20s and 10s a 2 weeks apart
sick.gif
$220
mean.gif

Sold all 3 of my OGs so I want a pair.

Any idea on availability ?
nerd.gif
Stealth 20s I see sitting , just like the laser 20 (especially since the 20 is not high on people's list).   Price point also too high and plays factor (Laser $250 /  Stealth $220). 

I wish the price of these would drop
this...but they are too limited it seems to drop, will be long gone before the disco...maybe resellers will drop their prices on the bay, if any pops up
I have already seen resellers drop the price on laser 20's to about $215 shipped.  If you can get them below $200 you got a STEAL which could happen within the next few months

Can anyone help me out in the fake kicks thread. Have some questions on the 13's. It'd be much appreciated

I have already seen resellers drop the price on laser 20's to about $215 shipped.  If you can get them below $200 you got a STEAL which could happen within the next few months
maybe in a small sz, sz 11-13 are barely existing

Stealth 20s I see sitting , just like the laser 20 (especially since the 20 is not high on people's list).   Price point also too high and plays factor (Laser $250 /  Stealth $220). 
I just wonder if they're going to bring back the special 20 box and net bag>D

Probably not. The laser 20's came with nothing

Don't see it happening. Laser 20's are limited. People just used their $$ for other releases for all star break. Re re stock of don c's, nyc 1's, chromposites, bob's, lady liberty's other all star kicks, it was just too much for the even the richest to keep up. When the dust settles, laser 20, 1 and 4's will all increase on the resell market. And yes, those bigger sizes are rare

Only reason Stealths will sit is because they ****** up that laser print. If they would've kept it all black, I know alot of people who would've copped. That Stealth 20 was a gem even when it dropped the first time.

Only reason Stealths will sit is because they ****** up that laser print. If they would've kept it all black, I know alot of people who would've copped. That Stealth 20 was a gem even when it dropped the first time.
May try and cop the stealths on the low with discounts, coupon, ebates, cash back etc. weeks later.    Not grabbing them on release date though

i wonder how the twenties would look with no strap, like if that portion and the bottom portion were jus whole

May try and cop the stealths on the low with discounts, coupon, ebates, cash back etc. weeks later.    Not grabbing them on release date though
might be a qs...so rewards and emp discount won't work but let's see hopefully they not

Aren't they still sitting in some stores ?  couple sizes on NDC. .   Finishline almost a FSR

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...asketball-shoes/_/A-5245?productId=prod779362
he still got em cheaper cuz of tax and shipping bruh, no discount on these cuz they qs
you can use a Finishline Winner Circle $20 reward card if you have that and order from FNL to get below retail.   same with FTL with the $20 reward program ?  There's no exclusions with the reward program,  only coupon codes

you can use a Finishline Winner Circle $20 reward card if you have that and order from FNL to get below retail.   same with FTL with the $20 reward program ?  There's no exclusions with the reward program,  only coupon codes
yea nobody fox with Finishline enough to get the $20 reward, if u have some to spare tho i'll def take them and use your method. But these are not in my sz on fnl, ftl or ndc...can barely find sz 12. But bro w/ shipping, fnl total still hits above retail

nope can't use footlocker, champs, footaction rewards on quickstrikes. also using the 20 on finishline doesn't put it below retail 250 plus tax and shipping minus the 20 is still retail or above depending on ur state's tax

also using the 20 on finishline doesn't put it below retail 250 plus tax and shipping minus the 20 is still retail or above depending on ur state's tax
exactly. you're not saving anything by shopping at FNL anymore because of shipping. by the time you earn the reward card, you've already spent 20 in shipping.

Last edited:
exactly. you're not saving anything by shopping at FNL anymore because of shipping. by the time you earn the reward card, you've already spent 20 in shipping.

Exactly. Add to the fact some people can't check out during new releases while logged in on finishline further makes the reward card invalid.

^^ All this. The rewards coupon basically eliminated tax for me on these lasers so it wasn't THAT bad. Still $250 tho is painful. But surprisingly, Finishline has been good to me lately with no card errors which is a miracle.

Is nike.com going to get the stealths? Reason I asked is because I don't see it on the launch calender on the website.

Back
Top Bottom