Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

I hope the QS retro. These are soooo comfortable. Not stiff like the old jordans

FNL restocked Stealth XX's and I was about to check out for a pair of size 14's, but someone scooped them out quick. Who did! :rolleyes:{

Now I gotta continue hunting for a 14!!!

FNL restocked Stealth XX's and I was about to check out for a pair of size 14's, but someone scooped them out quick. Who did!
eyes.gif
:smh:

Now I gotta continue hunting for a 14!!!
still here if you want

a bit more then retail... but not much

not my store

but i have the air jordan 13 dirty bred from him , he is legit...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Jordan-...ual-shoes-NEW-black-varsity-red-/171739286391

personally, I feel like the 20's, JB really did justice by them. as far as "remastered" goes they feel far more comfortable than the OG dubs and more responsive on court. my only complaint would be the grip. I slid around like i was wearing Stacy Adams and that was just shooting around. I wouldn't hoop in these unless im playing on an NBA clean court.

Very satisfied my retro stealths. Only wore them a handful of times so far but always get a compliment on them.

Though I can do without the patent leather, these have to be my favorite post-XIV shoe. I really want a second pair of stealths. Lasers are just too expensive.

was nobody around when the OG XXs released?! these are straight off the old school fakes sites, like literallyi have seen this exact colorway on an old school site and I bet JB used the same plastic pleather materials to put the cherry on top of this release lol JB "The joke is on you" Co.

was nobody around when the OG XXs released?! these are straight off the old school fakes sites, like literallyi have seen this exact colorway on an old school site and I bet JB used the same plastic pleather materials to put the cherry on top of this release lol JB "The joke is on you" Co.

QFT. Same goes for all these new Retro + colorways for all models for me.

j23 app had posted it..

rcjbbp1313   i'm old and i've been around for a while, but i like them
Nice.

And myself too. I remember the OG drops even though I decided against them at that time (actually went for the West cw and never tracked them down....remedied that a while back). Happen to like this colorway.

Last edited:
I bought a pair of these and have some iffy feelings on them, stitching is wack and material cuts are inconsistent but could anybody confirm the insole on these? my pair is black with the 30 but all the pics i'm seeing from pre release show a red insole and almost a hurricane-esque design

Back
Top Bottom