Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by Xavier23

I can't buy shoes that aren't 23s or retros I just can't do it

That's how I felt too... and now I ended up with the YOTR and ASG...
smile.gif

.. and waiting for the black patent's!!

So, my ASGs showed up from FNL...for people that were worried about them not double-boxing...

They used the most oversized box I've ever seen for shoes. You could have fit a microwave oven in it. But there was nothing to take up the empty space in the box, so the Jordan box just bounced around for 4 days; when I opened it, one shoe and both insole pouches were completely out of the Jordan box. No damage, and I'm going to wear them anyway. But, just some info for those that haven't received them yet.

Originally Posted by kc37

So, my ASGs showed up from FNL...for people that were worried about them not double-boxing...

They used the most oversized box I've ever seen for shoes. You could have fit a microwave oven in it. But there was nothing to take up the empty space in the box, so the Jordan box just bounced around for 4 days; when I opened it, one shoe and both insole pouches were completely out of the Jordan box. No damage, and I'm going to wear them anyway. But, just some info for those that haven't received them yet.
Speaking from an Eastbay perspective, I just got my Red 2011's in and they were just shipped in a plastic bag, box was crushed a bit and the laces have a reddish pink hue to them. Not very impressed.......
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

Speaking from an Eastbay perspective, I just got my Red 2011's in and they were just shipped in a plastic bag, box was crushed a bit and the laces have a reddish pink hue to them. Not very impressed.......
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
Yeah, I'm going to get the Black/Whites from them next 20% day, but I'll grab a shirt so it comes boxed.  I'm not really mad at FNL; I like that they were overcautious as opposed to under, I just wanted to pass the info on to others who take this more seriously than I do.

D wade dominating in the red/whites! The interchangeable soles are not a gimmick. You can either have a zoom setup or an air max setup. Completely different feel and response.

picked up some asg today. really like this shoe and i'll prob cop the other cws later except the yotr cause i'm not paying the prices i have been seeing.
these shoes are gonna be like the xxiiis for me cause i've seen a couple of nice cws i like.

The soles are not a gimmick. They definitely feel different from one another. Respectfully. Each of them does it's own thing depending what you like to feel on your feet. I love the explosive insoles.

i had the EXACT same thing happen.  HUGE box and one shoe out of the box as well as the extra insoles.  effin ******ed.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i had the EXACT same thing happen.  HUGE box and one shoe out of the box as well as the extra insoles.  effin ******ed.

Sneaker St.'s were the same.  The shoe box is an odd size so there really isn't anything you can do about it.  People would bi$#h if they taped the box to hold the shoes and insoles in.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Sneaker St.'s were the same.  The shoe box is an odd size so there really isn't anything you can do about it.  People would bi$#h if they taped the box to hold the shoes and insoles in.

My 2011's came in a huge box from NDC also. It could be because I ordered multiple pairs when I placed the order. But NDC has the common sense to fill the rest of the box with those bags of air so nothing shifted around or fell out of the box. I found if you put them in the large square box that NDC usually ships their clothing/1 pair in, the 2011 box fits perfectly. I wonder if they're shipping their single pairs in that box...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

My 2011's came in a huge box from NDC also. It could be because I ordered multiple pairs when I placed the order. But NDC has the common sense to fill the rest of the box with those bags of air so nothing shifted around or fell out of the box. I found if you put them in the large square box that NDC usually ships their clothing/1 pair in, the 2011 box fits perfectly. I wonder if they're shipping their single pairs in that box...

I Ordered from NDC and my single pair came in a huge box with those Air Bags also and the box was big enough for 2 or 3 pair. So they must of shipped them all in those huge boxes.

I cannot wait for the black pair or a black/white colorway. I think the original colorway would be awesome if it was reversed.

Got my quick insoles in right now. I have to double up on the white/black pair. Such a classic. The quick insoles sit lower to the ground, not as cushy as the explosives, but very responsive. I'm not an Air Max guy, and I thought I would love the explosive soles better, but the quick ones are growing on me. Shoe feels more responsive.

Had a weird dream last night, I NEVER remember my dreams, and I NEVER dream about shoes, but...

I was at NT Chicago and asked for the white/black pair and the dude came out with a diff color and said they were super limited and nobody knew they had them...It was Black and Gold. I swear, I can still see them clear as day in my head. I reall hope these do release on NikeID and they have a Gold option cuz my "dream" shoes were FIRE!

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Had a weird dream last night, I NEVER remember my dreams, and I NEVER dream about shoes, but...

I was at NT Chicago and asked for the white/black pair and the dude came out with a diff color and said they were super limited and nobody knew they had them...It was Black and Gold. I swear, I can still see them clear as day in my head. I reall hope these do release on NikeID and they have a Gold option cuz my "dream" shoes were FIRE!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
First thought in my head, "BHM 2011's"

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

thats awesome
roll.gif
laugh.gif

As much as I'm really excited about these dropping, I really wished there were some red in the shoe. A black based Jordan sig needs a lil red in 'em...Am I right?

via sneakernews.com via marqueesole.com
Jordan2011-Blk-Ptn-M-4m-570x427.jpg

The Air Jordan 2011 saw four initial colorways release around the 2011 NBA All-Star festivities a couple weeks back, so what’s next on the Quick/Explosive horizon?  Check out these new black patent leather AJ 2011s, a blackout colorway we saw Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade debut at Madison Square Garden back in January.  These joints are sure to draw even more Air Jordan XI comparisons than the rest with their black patent mudguard and translucent outsole, but instead of red accents these joints go with select white hits to keep with current fashion trends.  Click through to see more of this upcoming release and if you’re lucky enough to be exactly a 9.5, grab a pair way early from MarqueeSole.

Jordan2011-Blk-Ptn-M-2m-570x427.jpg

Jordan2011-Blk-Ptn-M-1m-570x427.jpg

Jordan2011-Blk-Ptn-M-6m-570x427.jpg

Jordan2011-Blk-Ptn-M-3m-570x427.jpg

Jordan2011-Blk-Ptn-M-5m-570x427.jpg

Back
Top Bottom