Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Can't get enough of these. Just came in yesterday. I'm guna have to do a group shot with all my pairs of 2011's.

82825e2eed84dc95a458b89d1bb517d11fe3497.jpg

Looks like Grey/Red releasing some time in May:

chat_agent.png
Brad: Hi, my name is Brad. How may I help you?
chat_enduser_message.png
 ME: Yes, do you have a release date for the following SKU:
chat_enduser_message.png
 ME: 436771-600
chat_agent.png
Brad: I will be happy to check that,  would you mind holding on for a minutes or so while I research this?
chat_enduser_message.png
 ME: sure
chat_agent.png
Brad: They have it listed as being launched in May,  but they don't have a set date in May of when they will launch.   If you wanted to check back in about 2 weeks we should have the set date.
chat_enduser_message.png
 ME Awesome...thanks for the help.

^^^  thanks for the release info on the grey/reds. i wanted to check the same info on the electric greens. chat was unavailable, so i called. the lady told me she only had access to jordan release info in the next two weeks (???). said it was a new policy. but you just got the grey/red info, right? i'll try again with chat when they re-open tomorrow.

I'm really feeling the orion blue colorway ^ but change the color of the mesh on the tongue from blue to black and its a done deal for me.

Is it just my monitor or does anyone else notice the blues and reds don't matchup very well in color? The blues are pretty clean but I think they could have done a bit better with the bred CW. Hoping they have something else up their sleeve for a bred CW in the near future.

Edit: I agree that the colored mesh doesn't go well with these.  Black mesh would make these a must cop for me.

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Who has the 2011 for $109? I know Foot Locker is having their $30 off $100+ sale but thought JB was excluded?
I'd also like to know where some of you are getting the 2011s for $109

man those JB CLASSICS are so HARD finally JB is putting out decent cw's to bad these wont release.

Originally Posted by deftronix

Is it just my monitor or does anyone else notice the blues and reds don't matchup very well in color? The blues are pretty clean but I think they could have done a bit better with the bred CW. Hoping they have something else up their sleeve for a bred CW in the near future.

Edit: I agree that the colored mesh doesn't go well with these.  Black mesh would make these a must cop for me.
agree, change the mesh color on the reds to a deeper red or black mesh  

I really like the black/comet red cw, that patina leather looks
pimp.gif
,but I feel they should of used a darker blue instead of that orion blue for the other shoe though. It looks like JB will be using orion blue a lot this year.

HOH exclusive for JBC?

I have a feeling that might change.  Do you guys remember when the XX3 JBC's were only exclusive to JB invitational ballers (the year Brandon Jennings was in that game)?

Then they came out with the Chicago, UNC and Motorsports pack. 

This might sound stupid but I like the fact that the tongues both have the same logo unlike the other CW's!!! I GOTTA HAVE THOSE BLK/RED's

has anyone used shoe polish on these like you would a dress shoe? Just wondering if it would give the leather a different shine/look.

Yo, but for real? Where are people getting the white/black for less than retail? And does that new footlocker coupon work on these? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom