Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

dont want the soles to yellow...waitin for the grey and red....anybody know when they are dropping???  saw them on KATC

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Randomly found these on ebay and laughed, foreshadowing or do the "fake" manufactures have a better understanding of what the fans want?

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-N...id%3D8220168655039345714http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Nike-Air-Jo...3?pt=US_Mens_Athleticwear&hash=item2eb45201a9
Funny enough, I like the look of the "Authentic" Bred's although black patent would look better imo. I'm just not a fan of the nubuck on the All Black's but if JB actually released a Bred colorway, I'd hope they go with patent on the mudguard and leather on the upper.

wish they used read instead of electric green, but I do like that they used regular leather instead of patent. 

The green and black are coo, but I'll probably pass. Idk what it is about those I'm just not feelin them...if I could get them for super cheap I'd copp just to ball in

via Sneakernews.com via kicks-lab.com

air-jordan-2011-grey-black-electric-green-06.jpg

air-jordan-2011-black-electric-green-02.jpg

air-jordan-2011-grey-black-electric-green-03.jpg

air-jordan-2011-grey-black-electric-green-07.jpg

air-jordan-2011-grey-black-electric-green-05.jpg

air-jordan-2011-grey-black-electric-green-04.jpg

YEP.

LIKE ONE OF THE COMMENTERS SAID UNDER THE PICS OF THE ELECTRIC GREEN PAIR, REPLACE THE ELECTRIC GREEN WITH INFRARED AND THESE WOULD OF MURKED ALL COLORWAYS RELEASED SO FAR. NOTHING BEATS THAT BLACK, GREY, INFRARED COMBO.

yessss! those electric greens are what i'm talkin bout. looks like something oregon would wear. JB has a gold mine with the 2011 if they'll release more colorways, which looks to be the case.

Those black/green joints are fire. A nice consulation for those of us that didn't get the Alt XIIIs lol.

marqueesole has a few sizes of the electric greens for sale right now. $250 plus $25 shipping. i like them but can't see dropping $275 IF these will be releasing, which we can only assume.

pimp.gif
those green joints look great. Jb is going with alot of colorways with the 2011 than they did with the 23s.

I dont think that shade of green belongs on a Jordan shoe. It's too funky. Leave the funny colors to lebrons and kobes. Not that it looks bad, I just think it looks out of place.

Yea I like to hoop in retros for sentimental reasons, but I might give in to all this new tech and comfort if they look this good

This is gonna be tough... black/electric green Foams or black/electric green 2011s. Need to see more detailed pics of the 2011s.

Back
Top Bottom