Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by azjordans

Originally Posted by Takeahit

For all the Vegas heads, which spot offers the best chance of copping the blk/neo lime 2011's? The wife is gonna be on vacation there starting tomorrow and she's gonna try to cop a pair for me. Chances are she'll just hit the Niketown,so if any of you are there, look for a female rocking grinches and tell her Aloha!
laugh.gif
 She'll prolly look at you like, **# though.
happy.gif

You better check with Niketown.  They are closed for remodeling.  They are going to partially re-open in May 5th.  I would facebook them and see if they will even get the new color ways.

Whew thanks azjrdans! Any other spots that might have them in Vegas??? I don't wanna send her somewhere, and they're closed or they don't even carry 'em, or she'll be
mad.gif
!
roll.gif
 I'm not sure what sneaker spots are in Vegas.

I asked my local HOH and they were very hesitant on a date. i was then told 5/14 for the red/grey so who knows about the other colorways or even the reliablity of the answer i got. A man is just tryin to cop some shoes

They won't release on NikeStore.com on the 30th. It's looking like we will get them though, just later.

Direct message sent by Online Nike Store (@nikestore) to you on Apr 28, 8:18 AM.

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

I just received my black comet red 2011 from Eastbay
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 and they were double boxed
happy.gif
Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

a pair of comets came in today from eastbay and they were double boxed. however it came in a 2 pair sized box w/ no airbags. the shoebox opened up so one shoe and the insoles were bouncing around but fortunately there was no damage to the shoebox. better than coming in a bag i suppose.
I am happy to see your shoes were shipped to you in a box.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

eastbay ray

are you getting the black/green 2011 this saturday

dont remember if i asked you this question or not ?
We still have no information on those shoes in our system.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif

a pair of comets came in today from eastbay and they were double boxed. however it came in a 2 pair sized box w/ no airbags. the shoebox opened up so one shoe and the insoles were bouncing around but fortunately there was no damage to the shoebox. better than coming in a bag i suppose.

eastbay ray

We still have no information on those shoes in our system.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Will eastbay ship any of the new 2011 colorways international ? There seems to be different rules on eastbay for JB shoes getting shipped overseas! They dont ship backordered 2011s but you can order as many backordered adidas shoes as you like
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif

eastbay ray

EastbayRep - Ray

Will eastbay ship any of the new 2011 colorways international ? There seems to be different rules on eastbay for JB shoes getting shipped overseas! They dont ship backordered 2011s but you can order as many backordered adidas shoes as you like
eyes.gif
They don't ship 'em 2011's backordered. But I got a couple pair white/red 2011's shipped to London a couple weeks ago. Which is great... until I found out I owe UPS £103 for customs/fees
sick.gif
. Will probably ship 'em to my cousins in the US next ime.

I finally recieved my comets today from Eastbay.  Notice the left shoe in the first pair has a very light colored toe.  That might be the pair I wear.
Sorry for the large pics.

If anyone is looking for the YOTR's in a sz 10, thechampionsleague.bigcartel.com has a pair for decent price in comparison to some eBay listings.......

Wish I had pick up the Orion JBC. They look sweet in pics. Think I will pick up the blackouts today till the black neo comes out. Be glad when solid info comes out about a release date on them.

Originally Posted by civicex

I'm seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on these. Are they worth retail price?
Are they worth retail- I say yes because they are such a good shoe, the comfort and technology, as well as the look are worth the price BUT....
Wait a month after the release and you can probably scoop for 30-60 dollars less than retail.

I was able to get the Black and whites and the Blue all star's that way. Waiting to get the blackouts the same way.

Nikeblog still saying the trio of colorways is still releasing tomorrow. HoH said nothing is dropping, but Niketown said yes to a warrior pack. Don't recall hearing these referred to as a warrior pack, so I have no idea what is going on.

to the Hyattsville cats, does anybody know if HOH is getting these
grin.gif
 talk to a store employee on the phone last tuesday he said they're not sure
frown.gif

Originally Posted by civicex

I'm seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on these. Are they worth retail price?

if you could get the 2011's for $140.00 or under i would buy em 
thought i aint gonna lie i paid $291.00 for the YOTR 2011's off ebay last night 

originally i was not crazy on this shoe but its very comfy and below retail its a good deal 

Got my Comets from Eastbay yesterday. I guess all the complaints worked as mines were shipped in one of those big boxes.

i just made my daily call to JB this week to ask about the 3 colors slated to launch tomorrow according to the JB website. was again told, "we have no info. those shoes are not on our lanuch list." instead of leaving it there, i pushed back today asking for a fuller explanation. turns out that the Jordan Brand website routes consumers to the Nikestore customer service line. JB does not regularly provide launch info to Nikestore, so i ws told. that means that a consumer who goes to the JB website, sees a shoe as launching 4/30 (jordan 2011), calls the number provided on the official JB website to get more info, will often be told, "i'm sorry, but i don't have any information on that shoe as it's a Jordan Brand product." despite the fact that JB is a susidiary of Nike. despite the fact that the JB website directs you to that number.

i'm a very loyal supporter of the company, in terms of products as well as stock, and i am disgusted with this communication loophole. in the short term, it won't hurt sales at all. we will buy the products we love. in the long term, it will hurt the brand, as new and loyal customers alike will feel more and more like their business isn't valued.

Jumpman23 Jordan
Update: the three new Air Jordan 2011 colorways will be released later next month. We'll keep you posted with more details.

Originally Posted by gingpogi

Jumpman23 Jordan
Update: the three new Air Jordan 2011 colorways will be released later next month. We'll keep you posted with more details.
That is weird. Niketown told me yes. I called back around lunch time to make sure, this time only asking for one of the colorways and dude said they were releasing tomorrow. I guess there is only one way to find out. Actually show up.

Back
Top Bottom