Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

"Green" clear outsole!? Maybe more resistant to oxidation...
pimp.gif

wonder if there's any chance these will hit NikeiD at some point... they are starting to take fire with me, looking better every day.

Let's get a Ray Allen Celtics make-up, JB! The man is about to shatter Reggie's record while D-Wade is nursing a migraine. Show Allen some LOVE!

Seems like they've finally done a good job in combining the aesthetics of looks for casual wear and performance. That's been lacking

After seeing newer and clearer pics I'm digging the 2011s.

All of the colorways are nice to me except for the YOTR pair.

I'll probably cop the white/black pair down the road.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by teller360

anyword if these are true to size? havent seen the answer yet. thanks

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Really? They're not even out yet.

that doesnt mean that someone hasnt wrote a review or got their hands on them early like sneakgeek or similar. 

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Really? They're not even out yet.

that doesnt mean that someone hasnt wrote a review or got their hands on them early like sneakgeek or similar.
Unfortunately there isn't as much buzz with these as there are with a shoe that sneakgeekz would review. I don't remember his reviews ever having useful info like that either...

When they drop, go to the store and try them on. Then let us know if they fit well or not!

Every pic I see makes me like them even more! And its true what someone posted earlier- the video on tech sure tries to make the story behind them more appealing! WOW

im really feeling these. with the clear pics and the interchangeable midsole im sold. hopefully they feel good on the feet if so ill prob get all colors on a 50% for ball

Originally Posted by Hugo

wow im impressed. i really like the red and the blue pairs
Yea the red and blue look the best. Definitely will be getting both of them.
Might try to get my hands on YOTR

Very clean, sharp shoe. Looks like it could fit right in with the X, XI, and XII. I wont drop 170 on them, but they look good.

i was at the preview today (same one sneakernews was at) and tomorrow, we get a pair to try out. i will answer you tomorrow 
smile.gif

these shoes are fantastic in person. they look great in pics, but up close they are something serious, too.

At first, I was impressed only with the black leather. After the video and the unveil, I really like these. My favorite is the YOTR. Very nice job. Good work by you.

Originally Posted by nyckone

i was at the preview today (same one sneakernews was at) and tomorrow, we get a pair to try out. i will answer you tomorrow 
smile.gif

these shoes are fantastic in person. they look great in pics, but up close they are something serious, too.

thanks for a real answer, do you get to keep a pair?

Originally Posted by clkru

wonder if there's any chance these will hit NikeiD at some point... they are starting to take fire with me, looking better every day.

Let's get a Ray Allen Celtics make-up, JB! The man is about to shatter Reggie's record while D-Wade is nursing a migraine. Show Allen some LOVE!
I would love to see these on NikeID!  Because the shoe has such a simple look, colorways done right will really take the shoe to the next level. 
What I am not looking forward to is what prolly will be a $200 ID price. Which is why im assuming it will never happen. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

The white/blue pair looks like something Michael could have worn during his Wizard years..

Michael never played for the Wizards.  
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom