Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

how limited is the yotr?

anybody have the #'s?................................................................................peace23

the blackouts are 
pimp.gif

i have to admit..first look at these i wasnt feelin them but i really am considering buyin the blue/whites

blackouts YOTR are for sure winners in my opinion, I will say the first time I saw this shoe i was skeptical but, those White/blues... Smoking. Will be my first new release since 16's.

i want a pair of the year of the rabbits rite now...........................................................peace23

i'll say it again...

imo, this shoe has zero casual appeal and i'd never pay $180 for a shoe i'm only hooping in. that all black joints are ok, tho. the YOTRs
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

YOTR are up on kick-crews.com for pre-order...starting at $250

has anybody ever copped from kicks-crew before

let me know how they are.......................................................................................thanks23

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i'll say it again...

imo, this shoe has zero casual appeal and i'd never pay $180 for a shoe i'm only hooping in. that all black joints are ok, tho. the YOTRs
sick.gif

I agree with this comment. These aren't all that casual but then again they are hooping shoes and that's about all they'll be for me when the price lowers. Still about $30+ overpriced tho.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i'll say it again...

sick.gif

See, my interest in these from the beginning has always been BBall.  And I think they look awesome for the Court.  But I dont like the YOTR's either.  I really like the Deep Royals though.  Very Nice!

I hated the 2010 when it first dropped (OG colorway is so ugly), and I ended up with 6 pairs of them in various colorways. The colorways really made the shoe. I have a feeling I'll end up with just as many pairs of the 2011's, if not more. White/Black, Black/Black, Royal Blue/White, YOTR is already 4 that I could see myself copping. >.<

The colorways will make or break this shoe. So far so good though...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I hated the 2010 when it first dropped (OG colorway is so ugly), and I ended up with 6 pairs of them in various colorways.
I was the same way. I thought the see through hole was stupid too. But they grew on me and it also helped that they ended up between $65 to $80 at Outlets.

The 2011 has grown on me even faster. Initial pics made it look like a lazy rehash attempt of the XIs, especially with fusions being the fad right now, but the recent pics and colorways are making these look good. I guess the final judgment will come when I see a pair in person. The all black colorway is amazing. And that is coming from someone who doesn't like to wear black based colorways.

I just bought the white and black ones, and now I got a good look at the black outs, those things are awesome! These will be the my first jordan sig purchase sine the 23's. Thank god because I need some new balling shoes.

Originally Posted by EDubZero

Originally Posted by jordunk

Originally Posted by EDubZero

Shoetrends.com has the white/black up for pre-order for $120. My order came up to $149 after shipping and tax.

^^^ Not true! They only charge 15.00 for shipping and don't charge tax. How and where did you come up with $149.00
laugh.gif

My previous orders from them, I was not charged tax. This was the first time I ordered from them since they moved to the deadstock.com site, and looks like they are now charging tax. At least they are for California residents.

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good looking out!  You are a beautiful man!  #yeshomo.

so are the YOTR 2011's an exclusive LA release or not? NICEKICKS has an update that it will be an exclusive NT and HOH release, but does not say only LA...???

Back
Top Bottom