Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Wade is making these shoes look nice

Dwyane+Wade+Miami+Heat+v+Charlotte+Bobcats+ymAyAE_5kqhl.jpg

Dwyane+Wade+Los+Angeles+Clippers+v+Miami+Heat+NAhvhMk7btSl.jpg

Dwyane+Wade+Miami+Heat+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+VPMxz8cLUPhl.jpg

Originally Posted by DRO3000

@brewcrew17.....man if I was paying $160 for sneakers I would have so many more......Try coming up north to Canada where we pay 209.99 for for AJ XI's or when the playoff XIII's come out theyll be $219.99

sick.gif

Is this $220 in American money?

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

@brewcrew17.....man if I was paying $160 for sneakers I would have so many more......Try coming up north to Canada where we pay 209.99 for for AJ XI's or when the playoff XIII's come out theyll be $219.99

sick.gif

Come back whinge when you got to pay $300 USD for the signature air jordan's . It's what we pay in Australia .Retros are $259.

i cant wait for a white/carolina blue colorway...................................................peace23

Still haven't seen this answered, are the YOTR releasing on NDC? I know my local NT with be getting them, just don't feel like campin...

and WOW - these will be on NikeiD!?!?!

I'll have no need for retros if I can iD these!

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

sick.gif

Come back whinge when you got to pay $300 USD for the signature air jordan's . It's what we pay in Australia .Retros are $259.

sick.gif

DANG.
I would be mad broke if Js were that much here. And I consider the price hike to $160 bad.

Originally Posted by clkru

Um, how about a Celtics colorway for Ray?
I think Wade is the only player who's gonna wear these so I don't think JB will do one for Ray.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Fact.........You can only wear one midsole at a time
Fact.........160 IS that much and just cause all shoes now are around that price doesn't mean they are worth it..it just means everyone is dumb enough to think that they are "worth it" since they come with 2 different midsoles and cause other shoes cost around the same price..when all of these Js are definatly not all worth 150+

Example...revenue for Nike Inc. for 2009 was 19.2 BILLION. so no one can say that these are a good price...its called marketing

What does being able to wear one midsole at a time have to do with anything? Of course you can only wear one at a time, it's like that with every shoe, ever. And considering the design and technology that went into the shoes, $160 is fine. Granted they will probably end up at outlets in SOME colorways, you will definitely not see "every color for $50 at the outlets". Trust me.

I'm highly debating to cop the Wht/Blues on RD. Been digging them since that first teaser of that CW dropped. I thought this year was gonna be just retros for me. but I have to give some love to these '11s. They are ON point.

That PS Blk/Red/Wht up there is ON POINT.  And did I see someone say a UNC colorway???
pimp.gif

Just got the wht/blk colorway in the mail from pys and im impressed..the quality is on point and the kicks are prolly the most comfortable pair of jays I ever put on...i would have to say that these fit true to size but everybody is different..im def gonna pick up tha wht/reds on the release date.

I have the white/black and black/grey colorways on my radar.

Hopefully I can get them when I have some extra funds.

Jus wanted to let yall know that deadstockshoes.com has the blk/whit 2011's for $120!!! I never ordered from em but they on the list of legit sellers i think....they used to be shoetrends.com. I ordered the yotr's from Air-Randy on eBay.....takin a chance but i think theyre hot as hell.

Back
Top Bottom