Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Jus wanted to let yall know that deadstockshoes.com has the blk/whit 2011's for $120!!! I never ordered from em but they on the list of legit sellers i think....they used to be shoetrends.com. I ordered the yotr's from Air-Randy on eBay.....takin a chance but i think theyre hot as hell.

They're sold out of the pre-order

Im pretty sure he still has some 8-10.5's but it was tough as heck finding a sz 11 so i settled on a 10.5

lol Im figuring this blog thing out as Im sure you can tell Im pretty new given my attempt to reply to that last comment

Originally Posted by Jaquay

Just got the wht/blk colorway in the mail from pys and im impressed..the quality is on point and the kicks are prolly the most comfortable pair of jays I ever put on...i would have to say that these fit true to size but everybody is different..im def gonna pick up tha wht/reds on the release date.

as of late i find it difficultto determine my true size coz ive always been a sz11 but lately i find myself going a full size up on most current models like the kobe ivs vs and the jordan 2010s.. :-/

I was so unimpressed when I put them on.  It's an OK shoe I guess but obviously overpriced and just didn't have any "WOW" factor to it.  I'd cop for no more than $50 (maybe $70 for the all black version).  It just feels like Nike is taking the whole "lighter is better" concept too far.  Yeah, they're light as hell but it just felt a bit cheap personally.  And the CF shank in the insoles really is a head scratcher...

hope it doesnt disappoint wen dere in stores since dere grownin on me like motorsport 23s did. imo it's a big upgrade 4rm da crappy designs of 2009s & 2010s

Originally Posted by DRO3000

DRO3000 wrote:Jus wanted to let yall know that deadstockshoes.com has the blk/whit 2011's for $120!!! I never ordered from em but they on the list of legit sellers i think....they used to be shoetrends.com. I ordered the yotr's from Air-Randy on eBay.....takin a chance but i think theyre hot as hell.

They're sold out of the pre-order

Im pretty sure he still has some 8-10.5's but it was tough as heck finding a sz 11 so i settled on a 10.5

I've been checking for a while, and they're sold out

wanna get these but the material looks too cheap and dont wann waiste 150 on some jordans i can only wear a good month out of................................... im good on this 1 jb

Waiting on that UPS truck to pull up today
pimp.gif

Waiting for mine as well...Been looking out the window every 5 min lookin for that UPS truck..lol

has anyone confirmed where the all stars (blues) are going to release? FNL, eastbay, NDC, HOH? we've heard conflicting info so far.

thanks!  

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

has anyone confirmed where the all stars (blues) are going to release? FNL, eastbay, NDC, HOH? we've heard conflicting info so far.

thanks!  

FNL- is the blue pair
FTL- is the red pair

what about the size ? are they true or half size down or else ?
coz seeing from the performance review of the nightwing it's bit big on the toe box....

Originally Posted by Rick2345

thanks!  

FNL- is the blue pair
FTL- is the red pair
how about the yotr? is this exclusive to ndc?

Originally Posted by AirUpTempo23

Originally Posted by Rick2345

thanks!  

FNL- is the blue pair
FTL- is the red pair
how about the yotr? is this exclusive to ndc?
Yeah, I'm wonder about this too. I mean if you take JB's Blog at face value, they're sayin they'll be at all HOH locations and at NikeStore (NDC?). So I'm hoping for a NDC release so I can assure myself a pair.

Originally Posted by blakmn89

hope it doesnt disappoint wen dere in stores since dere grownin on me like motorsport 23s did. imo it's a big upgrade 4rm da crappy designs of 2009s & 2010s

eek.gif
I can't believe I read that and actually understood it.

^^^ thanks for the sneaker st info. copped! since they offer free shipping, it comes out to $5 more than the deadstockshoes price, which sold out quickly.

thanks also to Rick2345 for release info on the blue colorway!

Shoutout to Thapointguy on the sneakers.st site info.. just ordered my joints, so I hope they come soon/safe lol..

Back
Top Bottom