Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Got my sz 13. Good luck to the rest of you. They seem to have caught on to that non-flash site thing. Never came up for me there.

copped them, sz 10.5! hell yeah
pimp.gif

Whiffed on the 10s. Dammit.
Time for bed. I really like them, but I have no interest in going for the secondary market for them. I'll grab the black/whites down the road.

I'm so blown. Had been refreshing the product # in the search for 2 minutes straight and never came up. Should've stuck with my gut and looked at New Releases...

Your order #-------- has been successfully placed via Paypal. Check your inbox for confirmation emails from your friends at Nike and Paypal. Order Date/Time: 2/18/2011 9:00PM

clicked place my order, and I'm taken to a page that says there's nothing in my cart. We'll see what happens.

i found the yotr got all info in at the end (srr we have run out) damn!!!! i cant find the other cws any1 link??

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

is it just my eyes or is there still pretty much all sizes for the YOTR and the All Star c.w on NDC?
Same Here... Then again, I'm on Swoosh...

is it just my eyes or is there still pretty much all sizes for the YOTR and the All Star c.w on NDC?

Back
Top Bottom