Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i have no effin luck. no yotr. no sunsets. no grinch. no 3d kobe. my comp must be slow as %@%+

Good look on those Grinches fam, never got a chance to take pics. Out of all the online release, this was by far the craziest, sold out in 1 minutes? Wow

im good, nike just sent the ordr confirmation email. struck out last 2 times o ndc for the kobe 3d and oc but pulled out a win this time. feels great.

Originally Posted by Holiday

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i have no effin luck. no yotr. no sunsets. no grinch. no 3d kobe. my comp must be slow as %@%+

Good look on those Grinches fam, never got a chance to take pics. Out of all the online release, this was by far the craziest, sold out in 1 minutes? Wow

no problem! they were a 13...i wear 10.5
frown.gif

Strike 3 I'm out.. My Luck finally ran out, Shaved my Mohawk yesterday 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn shoe never appeared on new releases, straight to Jordan..

Very tricky NDC.. at least I know the next time, You won't fool me twice NDC!!...

I guess BHMs for me going "BEAST MODE FOR KOBES"and pf course those "Blackouts"...

nikestore Online Nike Store
"Year of the Rabbit" Jordan 2011 is SOLD OUT. Congrats to those who copped!

Just got my confirmation too, I'm not at all about keep kicks DS, but I will have a hard time wearing these, wow they are nice

ah nuts, i missed my pair. thanks baby jumpman for trying. now to wait for the discounts, probably the white/reds.

First time I ever struck out on NDC, but it wasn't a technical problem, it was a matter of not finding the link in time. I really wanted the YOTR!

welp, i COULD NOT click on the Rabbits shoe without my IE getting an error and closing out. Clicked on the white/blue and had no problem. Ohwell, atleast I got my second choice, cant get lucky all the time. Happy for those that copped for themselves and NOT to resell...yeah I'm a lil Jelly.

Glad I went straight for the blue's. Just sucks they wont get here til AFTER all star weekend. East better win lmao.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Damn first time I tried and wasn't fast enough.
eyes.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

Sorry I couldn't come through for you Rob.

even though we missed the shoes, you still came through for me, bro. for real, i appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom