Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just got my shipping notice for id's today.....and they arrived today.  Not complaining!  The box is lame but the shoes are great, can't wait to ball in them! Here are some pix of my id's:

Those I.D.'s are pretty nice, but they look almost exactly like the grey/volt general release...

Hopefully mine come in soon. I  cracked and created a white/cement version.

Until then, my black/reds came in earlier than expected...

I've also played around with the liners...whatcha think?

^the volt sockliner with the black/whites are 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Those I.D.'s are pretty nice, but they look almost exactly like the grey/volt general release...

All look solid. My personal favorite is the grey/red combo. Blue/black looks like the 2011 JB Classics.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

All look solid. My personal favorite is the grey/red combo. Blue/black looks like the 2011 JB Classics.
Well done sir!
smokin.gif
  The volt insert with the white/black 2012's is crucial! 
smokin.gif

liking the combinations 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanfreak23

Anybody received their i.d. pairs yet? I'm interested in seeing everybody's creations.

Posting these ID's for my boy DIMEZ10. He got these in today.:

Nice pix, any chance you can post some closeups of these?  Thinking about getting another ID pair and I'm curious how the flywire portion with the white background looks closeup.

Here are the ones I ordered. I was hoping they would drop after I saw them posted for the NCAA Tournament. Now for the long waiting game...

Just ordered a pair of the Wolf Greys. Dang Ijapino and your constantly trying to sell them.

interesting that they don't go out of their way to tell which cushioning system comes with the black/red ??

it is the FLY OVER

mine come monday

enjoyed the pixs of the MIX and MATCH

so glad that i DIDN'T go up a half size on my A, E, and Qs so i could mix with the 4 deluxe systems

anyone try the white laces in the YOTD ??

Originally Posted by pkballr

Just ordered a pair of the Wolf Greys. Dang Ijapino and your constantly trying to sell them.

Whadya mean trying to sell them?

I think he means just having really good pictures and making him change his mind about buying them. Not literally trying to sell them but selling them by making him want to purchase a pair

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by pkballr

Whadya mean trying to sell them?

I think he means just having really good pictures and making him change his mind about buying them. Not literally trying to sell them but selling them by making him want to purchase a pair
What he said. I was definitely on the fence but the stock photos don't do it as much justice as the in person pictures. Thanks for bringing me over the edge!

Originally Posted by airsully

interesting that they don't go out of their way to tell which cushioning system comes with the black/red ??

it is the FLY OVER

mine come monday

so glad that i DIDN'T go up a half size on my A, E, and Qs so i could mix with the 4 deluxe systems

ApVkFbqCMAA2sNp.jpg

Personally, I think I'm sticking with the Yellow...

538009_2027415300413_1694970580_1002205_312943873_n.jpg

Kind of liking the white shoes laces. Surprisingly, the AJ 2012 has been one of the best releases of sig lines so far. I copped the wolf grey/volts, and will be the only cw of the 2012 but the YOTDs look great as well.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Originally Posted by airsully

it is the FLY OVER

mine come monday

ApVkFbqCMAA2sNp.jpg

Personally, I think I'm sticking with the Yellow...

538009_2027415300413_1694970580_1002205_312943873_n.jpg

nice pixs thanks

Back
Top Bottom