Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by armfizzle

Thanks fellas for the sizing info. I'm debating on picking up the greys or the carolinas if I can find them at a good price. These grew on me FAST.

Yep, jump aboard the Jordan 2012 bandwagon. I predict there will be more pairs in your future.

Off to the mall to get my JB Classics...  

Yep, released at HOH today.

The JB Classic looks similiar to the UNC. However, a different texture of leather was used.
I have some photos of them side by side for comparision purposes.

The orange looked nice as well.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Yep, released at HOH today.

The JB Classic looks similiar to the UNC. However, a different texture of leather was used.

I have some photos of them side by side for comparision purposes.

The orange looked nice as well.

sweet

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

yea but 223? thats not even close to being worth the tag, and there are sneakers equally if not way more suiting for on court for less. my point being the price is ridiculous and the shoe looks just like the cheaper jordans that you see at outlets for 70 bucks.
$223 price tag is DEFINITELY worth it...

These shoes are absolutely amazing in every way, comfort and quality wise.

I'd pay $223 for these over $220 for a pair of Foams ANYDAY.

doubled up on both the volts and UNCs

also got tinkers,YOTD and the A and Q

didn't go up a 1/2 size on the A and Q ( as some have said ) because i wanted to mix/match booties

love reading the various opinions here

you buy what you like, and i'll buy what i like

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

I'll buy the JB classic in a week or so. I just hope they're still around.~

Too bad they aren't cheap.
ohwell.gif

^ Quality is definitely on point especially with the continuation of the Jordan yearly line diametrically opposing the retro line.~

I just tried on the orange 2012 JBC and they are very nice.  The leather quality is quite good.  
pimp.gif

Ended up getting the white/black/royal 2012 Q today from Swoosh...

Glad they put them back up so I could get my pair...

Saw the JB Classics the other day. Very nice in person. I'll probably pick up a pair if I can get them on a decent discount...

guys, I'm just about to get a pair. How do these fit? Do they run big like most JB retros or true like XX3, 2010 or the Concords?

I tried on a pair today finally (grey/green system was on sale for 109 locally).

I wear a 9 in foamposites and in most retros, and wore a 9 in the Jordan 2011, but I needed a 9.5 in these. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by arabianite3

I tried on a pair today finally (grey/green system was on sale for 109 locally).

I wear a 9 in foamposites and in most retros, and wore a 9 in the Jordan 2011, but I needed a 9.5 in these. Hope this helps.

I agree.  My ID pair (size 10) is a bit smaller than most of the other Nike/Jordan shoes I have.  I will likely be ordering a 10.5 for my next pair.

Originally Posted by eltouha

nice pic.

i still only really like the tinkers from the general release.

Still cannot believe how limited the Tinkers were. HOH, Champs and Mom & Pops never carried them. Only available on NDC and Niketowns.
Also, never any restocks on NDC. Glad I got my pair when I did, they are nice.

However, I rate the black/red 2012 A pair over the Tinkers. Got two pairs of those and will buy one more I like it so much.

Originally Posted by monstar

loving my volts, anybody hoop in these yet? would love some feedback before i do

I did in my YOTD they perfect to play ball men go for it 
so far i only played 3 times with hi bootie and fly through insoles

They killers on court 

Back
Top Bottom