>Official Air Jordan 2014 Release Dates

Wheats would be welcomed, but I just scooped them up for $300 DS a few weeks ago.

:smokin

28l9e82.png

Are the maroon 6s happening? Im jst very itchy in the head rite now cuz i want em so BADD!! :smile:

it was me agreeing with you, it was a SUPER nice pick up. those are becoming harder and harder to find in DS condition. haha i was just amazed, i can never find a DS pair of those ANYWHERE, hardly even on fleabay. let alone for 300 bucks? that super DOPE pick up - a rare one at that.
hahaha thought you was trying to play me...its all good tho bro...im trying to get a pair of those wheats I'm looking everywhere for them...i aint paying more than $425 tho

4-19 Black-Nightshade white Volt ice Air Jordan XI Low 528895-033

I just made a thread about this, I wasn't sure which model was releasing. Are these the green/yellow snakeskin's people talking about the bottom has yellow pods

What JB needs to do is stop releasing so many shoes.. and stop doing raffles and tweets and just have it how it used to be.. if you want them then go get in line and hope nobody in front of you has your size.  It should be like one new color and 1 og color of a few models per year.  If you need shoes really bad, go get some other jordans of kd's or lebrons, or crazy 8's or a pair of penny's in some wacky non-original color.. or anything.. 

4-19 Black-Nightshade white Volt ice Air Jordan XI Low 528895-033

i posted this is a 2014 summer release thread last year.... they are doing a ton of stuff with that nightshade, so be prepared lol

I just made a thread about this, I wasn't sure which model was releasing. Are these the green/yellow snakeskin's people talking about the bottom has yellow pods

no, sir! two different kicks, i really hope they change that snakeskin monstrosity. they are trolling for that one but what am i saying? we are talking about JB... :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom