OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

^^funnot
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

hate the color but I love the shoe..gonna have to copp just the fact that they are the 3's..im such a damn sucker..smh
$kratchMoney Auctions​

Team eBaY​
For Sale: DS Fire Red retro 3 sz 11.5 and DS Invisible Wmn's 8.5 or 7Y​

Last minute decision for me. I'll probably still be deciding at 10:58 pm CST (if they are selling online. if not, i won't bother with them for sure).

Whats really good with the Brisk Blue Elephant Jacket? I Feel that just like the rest of the world, only 5% of Nters are in the know... :rofl:
roll.gif

10 and a half in them Air Force 1's, gimme two purr
- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

ELEPHANT PRINT JACKET sz. L FOR SALE!! $200 NYC meet up.

Its different...Something new....Its 2007 a new year JB can't just keep releasing the same colorways over and over again, even though it would be nice if he retroed the True Blue instead but Im still copping these cause I like em and they have to do with the movie.....

u already know i got a matching shirt :smokin
smokin.gif

and i dont have money OR a place to copp just eastbay |I
tired.gif

besides its not like my sig even matters to you......

I picked up mine today and they look so much better in your hands i dunno y yall hatin but o well to each his own. ill probly pick up another pair on saturday :D
happy.gif

Man!! I got my 2 pr today... Do not pass on these if you have the opportunity to cop... This a very clean shoe, nice quality. I was unsure about them when I first saw the pics. I wanted to see them and try them on, and I'm glad that I did. These are a nice pair of III's with dope colors. Don't sleep.

http://sneakattackbrand.com/

any spots to cop them in Detroit? Im gonna be leaving today to visit and staying in downtown DETROIT??....Thanks for the help.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box sz. 11..Jordan III Mocha sz 11..Jordan IX sz 11..for sale.My Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

Quote:
I AM KINDA OF TIRED OF THE WHITE/BLACK/RED COLORWAY AND I KNOW FOR A FACT I'LL GET FLAMED FOR THIS COMMENT BUT DAMM WE JUST GOT FIRE RED 5'S BACK IN DEC AND NOT EVEN A MONTH AGO WE GOT FIRE RED 3'S AND LAST YEAR MARS 4'S AND NEXT WEEK BLACK TOE 1'S DAMM I THINK IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE IN GEAR ALREADY (LOL) I WEAR BLACK/RED ALEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK.

Totally agree .. like i mention on another post Black/Maze 1 and DTRT III is where is at ...

Let them fools go to a local spot and see everyone wearing fire red kicks with red gear and you stand out with your DTRT shoes a nice yellow lacoust and a baby blue fitted .. Thats where is at son!

I'll do the right thing come saturday.
Air Jordan Dub Zero Black/Red SZ 13. Nu' Retro Air Jordan II Black Sz 12. Nike Air Force 1 Low Black SZ 13. Nike Air Force 2 Orange/Royal SZ 12. Nike AIr Force 2 White/Carolina SZ 11.
http://myworld.ebay.com/jcasley804

Hype Booster Special Attack...Hyyyyyyaaaaa!!!

Hype just increased by .0773420 percent.

Beware of future attacks.

Finish Them.

Hype-tality.

I'm gettin' it in...The One Man Design Studio.

Hey anybody know anywhere in Jersey that i can pick these up...or what stores are going to carry these. Thanks and good lookin

Im Doing The Right Thing and Copping. I understand people mad at all of the colorways but this is for a Spike Lee Movie, A freakin movie people. And for all those hating my new shirt is just for you and imma rock it with DTRT's
Dare to be Different, Dare to be YOURSELF.......

Back
Top Bottom