OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

Can't believe these ugly 3s sold this quickly... I'll admit I wanted a pair for my collection since 3s are my fav J's ever. Didn't have the funds to get them either way. Had I gotten a pair, I can't ever actually see myself wearing them.
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

so how do you have a 30k limit on your CC?
Insert<team name, rap lyric, stupid quote, area code, no homo joke, favorite team, who you wanna screw> right here

^Both of those sites are somewhat inconsistent with there releases, but I'd check back on this forum every 15 to see if you REALLY want them. You never know what might come up on either site.

I thought these would be worse than the CG's, but I guess all the people who thought they were ugly and would pass really meant it. Doesn't matter to me either way, I got my Fire Reds and Flips. I'd rock them if I got them, but I'm trying to cop stuff that was released years ago and in addition to that, with the BMP's and all of the VIII's coming out not getting this doesn't matter at all.

I could take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed and that would be better than these 3's
RollWaveRoooooollTide

I placed the order and finished the order,got my total price and called them back and their is no record of my order, Thats FD
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

That's that BS

stupid stupid STUPID automated service

"technical difficulties"

Somebody help a ninja out with this whole eastbay business, it's the second time they get me like this son.

Tips?

It's ironic how these are nicknamed the "Do the Right Thing". :lol:
laugh.gif
I'm back on the scene, crispy with cream
I aint Outkast but I'm so fresh and so clean

I did the right thing.. I used my money and bought a pair of black cement III's yesterday.....:smile:
For Sale/Trade
DS LeBron Zoom III Bday Bundle size 12 $215 shipped
Wanted Jordan I's black royal or red/black size 13
Wanted Caro V's 12 or 12.5
Wanted Black Cement III size 12 or 12.5

Easy cop from eastbay (thanks to wifey)

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
team king koopa

smart choice
I'm back on the scene, crispy with cream
I aint Outkast but I'm so fresh and so clean

I'm lined up right now at foot action in da garden state plaza in jersey!! I'm numba 5 on da line =] hollerrr I'm 1000% getin my pair
I GOT A PAIR OF JORDANS FOR EVERY BUMP ON YO FACE

^^^I'm chillin' in the comfort of my own home, my pair will be here next week from eastbay. HOLLA!!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
team king koopa

man i did not get an order conf email fom eastbay yet but i checked my account and it says unshipped awaiting approval and i checke my bank and they already took the money out I hope i got these 4 sure but i know how eastbay @#%$ up sometimes

^^ you should be alrite seanj4523, i didnt get any kind of email reguarding my black xx2s last weekend and they showed up at the door yesterday. Just keep checking your order history where you can see the tranasction without the order number, it will be there. I ordered a pair from there and i had $60 in reward cards but they didnt go through. So I called eastbay this morning and a very nice lady put them on my order so i only had to pay $82 after shipping. If I wasnt able to put the discounts on it i never would have ordered these but for $82 shipped i cant complain.

This release was easy to obtain. Only 10 in line at my stop. Walked up at 6:50, store opened at 7am no issues and walked out happy as always!

Back
Top Bottom