OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

Fairly easy copp for me except only 1 outta 4 stores got a size 13....
These were mad limited reminded me of the grapes but without mega hype...
Stores definatly got about half of the stock of the cg 3s if not less...
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

OK heres an update i found out Eastbay has 6 size 14's left so if you have a size 14 like myslef call them.. this was as of 1.00PM PST..

wow, if you were on eastbay at 9:05, it was a pretty easy cop?
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1,Red Suede XXI, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Shoes are horrible!!!
Homer: Son, one day you're going to be a great father.
Bart: Yeah, one day you'll be one too.

4gxt6kg.jpg
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Ya there mad limited because there mad ugly, and only made enough for the hypebeast to buy, that will cause them to sell out and create the stock to go up on the shoe, at least for now. Its smart marketing on the part of JB.
I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

^...or these could be made for the older heads like myself that have a deep appreciation for the Do the Right Thing Movie.

Quote:
Wankirby - I agree with everything you said. I swear these clowns be on here lying for no reason. Half the time they don't have the money to cop and the other half, their mom said they wouldn't buy them. They then act as if they went and saw them in person and changed their minds. Give me a break. We've seen every angle of this shoe since like December so you know if you want it or not.
:lol:
laugh.gif
"invisible sig"-If it turns out that my best wasn't good enough, at least I won't look back and say that I was afraid to try; failure makes me work even harder.

^
thats great
i spent 107$ at a stussy sample sale today

10 tees + wallet >>>>> ugly overpriced colorway anyday

these, shoes are not fresh. i purchased 2 pair for re-sale only, so what!!!
damn kids these days will but anything

Quote:
any one here from LI NY?? How was the turn out there? The way this post is going sounds like everyone is waiting for OLNLs...I hope I can get that pack next week because Im worried now :frown:
frown.gif
F/S or F/T DTRT III sZ 8.5 & sZ 9.5 -- $195 Shipped.
VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.

Trades for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's

nogordaspleaze@aol.com

copped this morning they are stupid clean!
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

I have flint VII's size 10.5,
get at me!

Quote:
LIMITED GR!!! These are NOT gonna be in EVERY store. And not EVERY store in every chain that is getting them will get them!!!! Think what you want but the OLNL pack is going to be a tough pick up!!!

Actually these are GR not limited GR. However, like you mentioned, these are not going to be an easy copped for everyone.

Quote:
BTW... Passed on these ugly @#%$ shoes!!!!

nogordaspleaze@aol.com

yeahh it is going to be mad hectic next week.
Jordan Black Spiz'ike sz.8: $260
Jordan Mist Blue IV sz.8.5: taking offers
Jordan Olive V sz.11: taking offers

email:bsuruks393@gmail.com
aim: bsuruks393

i picked from 5 boxes and all of them had flaws ..excess glue, scratch suede, big guide marks showing etc...if your a 9.5 NTSF has 1 9.5 left ( guess why they still have it) big @#%$ adhesive mark on the toe box

Ugliest release ever.
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

the only thing I like about these even though I passed were the green air bubbles they look cool.

I also had to look through 3 or 4 pairs before finding a decent pair. one had excess glud, faded blue suede, scratches...etc.
I'm Too Lazy To Make An AVY,So Know Me By My Signature

Stop Hyping up the OLNL is going to be GR
1. they come in infants( DMP didn't)
Dmp was Limited GR
2.They are on my store which never gets limited or LS stuff or the Dmp they only get Gr and they are getting 30 Packs.

STOP THE DAMM HYPE ALL READY!! >:
mad.gif
all this youngsters and am 14 and am saying this @#%$

I wonder how many of ya that are hating are digging the all white or all black III's .. SHAME!
nogordaspleaze@aol.com

My Bro' and I were able to copp with no prob. and saw some fellow NTR's getten em too. DON'T FRONT Y'ALL, DEY LOOK GOOD. And oh yeah, got my OLNL on lock at my hood spot................PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I go out and chill with my boy, WE dont break necks, We ruin peoples day.

DID ANYBODYS PROTECTIVE VIP PACKAGING GET CANCELLED ON THEIR ORDER IF YOU GOT IT? MINE DID
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$

Back
Top Bottom