OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

i think many NTers are JUST basketball fans. nothing's wrong with that, but they need to realize that J's have transcended to another level. they are MOREYOU to create your own style
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

these remind me of tropical skittles. the only thing I don't like is that the blue dye apparently rubs off on stuff, which means the laces will get messed up fast, which sucks. green, yellow, or black laces might be good alternatives.
--------------
m0sT InTEnet sIgNatuRes ArE EiThEr OBnOxIOuS, ARroGAnt, oR pOinTlEssLy INflAmMATOry. ThIs iS aN ANoMaLY, yOu IdIoTs.

Quote:
they also need to realize that JB is using the colors that have been proclaimed "hot" for the upcoming season. right now Rocawear has a jacket that has the same colors as the DTRTs. girbaud has jeans with the green used in the DTRTs. Lacoste has a polo with the same yellow as the DTRTs. is this a coincidence? i think not. green is "in". bright colors are "in". JB is supplying what the masses want.
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

Hateraid.. :rofl:
roll.gif
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $160 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL Full size run! $280 shipped

I don't care who decided that these colors would be in style this season so you need to wear them.

Bottom line is I think they're ugly and I'm not buying them.

Do I have green shirts, blue shirts, yellow shirts? Yes, I do.

karmaloop.com ^^^^^^^^^^^

Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

Did everyone who wanted these kicks get their pair?
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $160 shipped
OLNL Full size run! $280 shipped

Does anyone have pictures of these being worn?
We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while.
We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech--Nikki Giovanni​

the trainers actually look nice too
Are you selling these in 10.5?
*Dunk Haze
*OG Adidas Kobe's
*Jumpman Pro Quick

i STILL need these.
eastbay has gotta put these up again at some time.
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

DTRT's are FIRE!
JORDAN DTRT SIZE 9.5-11 for 180 shipped. Pee Wee Hermans 9.5-11 for 120 shipped PM ME

I saw them in person and fell for them. They're so ugly I love them. I hope my man comes thru for me.
C O O K # 4 5

what size you need 4fitness?

bought them for retail before i went to work.i was surprised to even find them around here still..
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,FlipMode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

Saw the $40 slides today and they look hot, just not paying that much for a slide.

Saw the slides at UNDFTD LV - they look night nice.
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

What slide are yall talking about?
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $165 shipped
OLNL sz. 8, 10.5, 12 $265 SHIPPED! Last Sizes!

Back
Top Bottom