Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Smh JB is only promoting resellers at thus point... resell value will be even crazier now lol... YOU. ALL. ARE. PRETTY. MUCH. FUGGED.

More like making you want to buy a substitute product, which is one of the reason why they are able to push and sellout releases every week.

Last edited:
i hope my work computer can come through for this release or if i can get out at 4 wouldn't be too bad 9-4 work day on wed

soon there will be a retro shoe every single week. 52 retros a year if not more when 2 or more shoes releases on a friday or saturday. It would only make sense for them to do that so they can sell out every weekend and maximize profits

How many dudes remember couple years ago a slam dunk pack was rumored to release! I think it was the wht/ cement & the blk/cement 3s n the pack
It was the white/black 2s and white cement 3s... same colorways Jordan wore on the two times he won the dunk contest.

The first one he lost wearing black/red 1s with red laces.

Last edited:
soon there will be a retro shoe every single week. 52 retros a year if not more when 2 or more shoes releases on a friday or saturday. It would only make sense for them to do that so they can sell out every weekend and maximize profits
JB wouldn't release that much.   The demand will go down and they will be forced to drop prices and JB wants to raise prices on us.

Im 1 for 13 on TLO. 
mean.gif
 Whats better chrome, i.e., safari? This is madness (insert 300 gif)

I wouldn't put it past JB. Retro releases have increased dramatically over the years.
true I just  think JB wouldn't want to over saturate the market.  The average person who buys kicks wouldn't be able to keep up.  Your talking about $800.00 a month and that would be just for one person.   My wife and daughter rock Jordans too.  lol I can't spend about 1/3 of my wife and I's income for a month on Jordans lol  We want to be able to buy other nice things too.   Think about all the single mothers who do what they can just so their son can get the 1 or 2 releases a month now.  A  lot of retros would end up sitting and that would drive demand down and JB wouldn't be able to continue to raise the prices on us.   In fact they would have to lower the prices and put some of  them on discount.   Remember when Air Forces were the **** lol Nike released so many of them no know cares about them anymore.

That time is definitely going to make it harder to cop, but at the same time it might help out the people that really want them.

true I just  think JB wouldn't want to over saturate the market.  The average person who buys kicks wouldn't be able to keep up.  Your talking about $800.00 a month and that would be just for one person.   My wife and daughter rock Jordans too.  lol I can't spend about 1/3 of my wife and I's income for a month on Jordans lol  We want to be able to buy other nice things too.   Think about all the single mothers who do what they can just so their son can get the 1 or 2 releases a month now.  A  lot of retros would end up sitting and that would drive demand down and JB wouldn't be able to continue to raise the prices on us.   In fact they would have to lower the prices and put some of  them on discount.   Remember when Air Forces were the **** lol Nike released so many of them no know cares about them anymore.

Everything about this post disgusts me. Even moderately wealthy kids growing up in the 80's and 90's didn't have their parents buying them every CW of every model every year, and here you have people complaining about how their whole family needs to have Jordans and Nike can't do this to them. If you're a single mother and you're supporting your family on a limited income, you're not dropping $350 a month or more so your kid can build up his Jordan collection either. To think people actually try justifying or rationalizing this kind of behavior or a need to behave this way just shows you how screwed up it's become.

GREED

Back
Top Bottom