Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

That greedy MF charging a g ?? Are you for real ? That guy at the end of the vid with the turban chops sneaks to the rappers and ish. Now that's reaching!

Last edited:
That greedy MF charging a g ?? Are you for real ? That guy at the end of the vid with the turban chops sneaks to the rappers and ish. Now that's reaching!
For an OG '88 pair. Isn't that about right? $800-$1000 depending on size and condition? 

was 11 at the time .. definetely was watchin the contest ... definetely didnt have js on tho :frown:

48 til cop ... dont care if i get em or not really at tihs point, march is right around the corner

Man most people that get FAFSA don't even spend it on school related things, but rather things such as shoes and clothes. I had a friend who used his FAFSA as a down payment for a car .
word, they waste it and wonder why they're broke.
tired.gif

Man most people that get FAFSA don't even spend it on school related things, but rather things such as shoes and clothes. I had a friend who used his FAFSA as a down payment for a car .

I do it for a living, it's pretty sad how kids think these days

School=quick way to get lots of money then when you don't pay it back your credit is RIP forever

Last edited:
Wasnt even born yet. But ever since I could remember watching MJ, I've been a fan.

As a 24 year old, I still catch myself re-watching FULL games on YT or wherever, watching his interviews, and etc. Jordan = GOAT, it's not an opinion.

Wasnt even born yet. But ever since I could remember watching MJ, I've been a fan.

As a 24 year old, I still catch myself re-watching FULL games on YT or wherever, watching his interviews, and etc. Jordan = GOAT, it's not an opinion.
Lol I live in the past too. My Mom caught me watching full games and she was even like "What are you doing that was so damn long ago." 

I replied with "Why wasn't I born back then jackass, it's your fault."

I hope everyone who says they don't want a pair don't try to get a pair. Damn hypocrites. 
How about those only going to resell? Same difference. Nothing you can say or do to stop it, just a waste of energy.
Lol I live in the past too. My Mom caught me watching full games and she was even like "What are you doing that was so damn long ago." 

I replied with "Why wasn't I born back then jackass, it's your fault."
I really hope your joking. No respect for mom? SMFH.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by GameReady

Since these are dropping today to commemorate the '88 Dunk Contest....

What was everyone up to in '88?

I was 2 years-old in H-Town.

9 years old in Brooklyn......caught the shoe bug when the IV's dropped.......

I truly believe that everyone that has contributed to this post, those that have payed attention, and every NTer that is online and ready come that golden moment, will get their pair. :D

Back
Top Bottom