Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

So I've been at this since the beginning. No luck. Wife comes in, sits down for 5 minutes, gets through on Eastbay. Fairer sex indeed.

I wonder how many pairs JB actually made. I think they made more than we think. I mean its been over an hr and FNL and Eastbay still haven't sold out yet. Interesting.
They limit the amount of people they allow to check out. People were still able to get bred 11s on there until early afternoon and they came out at 8:00am est

this is a joke ....

i got me ,, my girl and my daughter trying to get these and nothing at all

i am tired of this

if anybody deserves these damn shoes...............................ITS ME.......

im a real sneaker og and have been in the jordan game since day 1 ,,,, 1985

i was rocking kicks before half the people on here was born

i got the og 1's when i was 14yrs old and ive had every og jordan in almost every hot colorway you can name

NAME THE SHOE AND COLORWAY AND DAMN GOOD CHANCES ARE................... IVE HAD IT

and now you have a shoe like this and i cant get it ........... i got to pay some crazy reseller price to get them

i was wearing the dam shoes on my feet too watching jordan when he won the dunk contest ...... and i had the fire reds sitting right next to me

i am just getting sick and tired of the way the game is , then you got so many shoes coming out i cant keep up with copping ......im not made of $$$
(i think thats another battle so i wont go there now)

the bottom line is ........ i know a person cant get every release but when you have a OG JORDAN HEAD like me who really wanted these for one

reason and one reason only........................................ because they take me back .............they bring back so many good memories i had rocking jays and i really wanted to try and get some of those goodtimes back.............and to not get them ..............................it really just gets too me

i know some of you young bucks wont understand were i am coming from but when you get to where i am at and you have been into sneakers 30+ years and one of your alltime favorite 's come out that you miss out on ................you just might get it......................................peace23

View media item 212713

:rofl:

So how many people that posted their internet speed actually got through??
I did. Anyone laughing??

Got 3 pairs. 1 for me, 1 for the cousin and one for a friend. Lucky they even had the 14s for him.  Waiting for the cancellation from FNL though. Lol.

Hope everyone fared alright. I know Eastbay isn't sold out yet so don't give up yet!

Last edited:
I wonder how many pairs JB actually made. I think they made more than we think. I mean its been over an hr and FNL and Eastbay still haven't sold out yet. Interesting.

I know 3 people who got these so far.. makes me feel a bit better about royals....

I know 3 people who got these so far.. makes me feel a bit better about royals....

Checked out on Eastbay about 10min ago....just added another 10.5 to my cart at FNL and its processing right now....keep trying...

Im guessing the ones who are still trying to add the shoes to the cart are SOL huh? I been trying to add it for the past hour.

im trying eastbay and i add to cart ..processing ...processing ..then takes me to a loyalty club banner ..anyone else had this problem?

I got through on Eastbay. Don't know how many times I had to keep refreshing. It eventually went through. Got email confirmation. Hope it gets processed!

BEWARE 

DO NOT CLICK THIS
Whoops order went through!! Got an instant order confirmation. Checking my cc and this came up
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]Press tab to Select to close the transaction details
You have 2 items
[/td][td]Wednesday, February 6[/td][td]FINISH LINE 0499[/td][td] [/td][td]188 dollars and.48 Cents[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td][table][tr][td]Doing Business As[/td][td]FINISH LINE 0499[/td][/tr][tr][td]Merchant Address[/td][td]3308 N MITTHOEFER RD, INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46235-2332 UNITED STATES[/td][/tr][tr][td]Category[/td][td]Merchandise & Supplies - Sporting Goods Stores[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom