Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Like I said....FNL TROLL GAME IS IMPECCABLE.
roll.gif
 oh ssssshhhhhhh

so you post on here to brag about it? why not keep it a secret?

why join NT today to post about it?

I have been around this thing you kids now call a "shoe game" since the early 90s... and my vote still says the "backdoor link" is a scam
nerd.gif
I posted it on Boxden in a thread orig after I got my pair and then went into a meeting for work. I get out to find that somebody from that thread ran in here claiming to have originated they link and then somehow it went viral on twitter. So I didnt come in here to brag or gloat, I came in here to set the record straight of what happened. I also just didnt join today, i was in here back in 2002 under the name deemoney23, but I guess when they changed sites my profile was deleted cuz when I tried to log in today I couldnt. I hadnt posted in here in years, but I would come and lurk around major releases. Bottom line is MULTIPLE people got conformation on their purchase from Finish line using the "backdoor" link so its far from a "scam". No need for people to be salty, its not that serious! 

got in thru the back door for one pair  when the link first posted with paypal ,thanks to who ever posted the link SALUTE!!
pimp.gif

DAMN 3 OF MY BOYS WHO COPPED OFF THE BACKDOOR LINK JUST TEXTED ME AND SAID THEIR ORDERS WERE CANCELLED. :lol:

A bunch of people's orders of the Black / Red 11's were canceled using the mobile site, so it can just be a coincidence.

So, for someone who was too busy copping off Beastbay to see how this whole "Backdoor FNL Link" deal went down... Please enlighten me, Or at least tell me what page the link was dropped on so I can see how it went down, myself. I'm intrigued :nerd:

no

I tried checking out on finishline but i kept getting a payment unauthorized error or some ish. Did this happen to anyone else? I tried all 3 of my cards, none of them worked. Same error message.

I finally got through to eastbay but still waiting on a confirmation letter. Anyone else waiting on their email confirmation?
Same happened to me. Then, I tried paypal and it went through. Got confirm on FNL.

Thank you Niketalk for coming through in the clutch. The backdoor FNL link worked and got email confirmation and confirmation number. This is literally the first time I've ever gotten through on an insane online release (going back to the DMPs) and it's my favorite shoe of all time. Couldn't be happier.

Ay that's real romantic.
For the love of kicks right?  Of course i'm gonna sell them to him for retail...I met dude in a line about to copp cement 4's last year seems like i've know him all my life.  We talk almost every other day about kicks, we both have wives and 3 kids.. hard to find older dudes with the same interests...and passion for kicks...nevertheless very good day.

I was at work ready, then at 4:45 my boss came over to talk to me. I didnt even try :lol:
Got home did some things and was able to grab a pair for myself and two for some friends

Same thing happend to me man. My boss walked into my office at 4:47 to ask me to help her bring a few boxes to her car, I couldn't say no so I went to help her and just said **** it, got home from work 6:15 sign into eastbay ad boom I grab a pair.

all he did was ping finishline.com and get the ip address that it resolves to. any idiot could have done that. Im just surprised that using it bypassed the splash page. bad coding on finishlines end. :smh: . thanks, for blowing it up and probably getting the "exploit" fixed going forward....

it was not a backdoor.
Are you a Network Admin as well?

who ever is running the finish line tweets tonight isnt taking crap from anyone. wow

For the love of kicks right?  Of course i'm gonna sell them to him for retail...I met dude in a line about to copp cement 4's last year seems like i've know him all my life.  We talk almost every other day about kicks, we both have wives and 3 kids.. hard to find older dudes with the same interests...and passion for kicks...nevertheless very good day.

I was just playing bro. You just sounded a little too happy about it, but it's cool to know that you got your boy a pair.

Back
Top Bottom