JB is a genius

you know hov didnt wast time trying to cop from online
Yea the GOAT dont wait.

He has Brooklyn going....
that gif
roll.gif
prokhorov is breaking it down!
roll.gif

Ask about me...I'm not a reseller. I don't need the money. I buy multiple pairs of everything because I plan to wear em for 5-10 years.

Offering a dude 2 bucks that helped you cash in on these is slap worthy.

i'm just curious why u care so much what other ppl do with they money famb?? i never understood this. ftr, i got my pairs WITHOUT the backdoor link so i could care less either way. but if dudes copped from the link that dude dropped, and they're grateful from the standpoint that they feel like dude dropping the link was THE reason they were able to cop, why do u care if they paypal him $1 per.

i personally think that's how it should work if they wanna do that. $1 is hardly alot, but if every person that copped from the link that feels like they wanna give dude a dollar he could make a nice lil come up for sharing info he didn't have to share. what's wrong with that??

what is it to u? u mad dude is potentially coming up? u wish u woulda been the one who dropped the link, huh?? not saying ur a hater famb bc iu don't know u, but u def. come across like one.

:lol:

Last edited:
Does anyone know how this fit compared to the true blue 3s? I'm normally an 11.5 or 12 but had to get an 11 in these

i'm just curious why u care so much what other ppl do with they money famb?? i never understood this. ftr, i got my pairs WITHOUT the backdoor link so i could care less either way. but if dudes copped from the link that dude dropped, and they're grateful from the standpoint that they feel like dude dropping the link was THE reason they were able to cop, why do u care if they paypal him $1 per.

i personally think that's how it should work if they wanna do that. $1 is hardly alot, but if every person that copped from the link that feels like they wanna give dude a dollar he could make a nice lil come up for sharing info he didn't have to share. what's wrong with that??

what is it to u? u mad dude is potentially coming up? u wish u woulda been the one who dropped the link, huh?? not saying ur a hater famb bc iu don't know u, but u def. come across like one.

:lol:

Some dudes act like women in here. She-males. It shouldnt matter what one does with their money.

laugh.gif
You're so stupid you think I'm hating on dude who dropped the link when I actually advocated for dudes to give homie 10-20 dollars for the assist. I never was mad at dude for sharing the link. I got my pair(could have had PAIRS if I wanted)without dudes help. I told dude it's slap worthy because it's a damn dollar nimrod. What can a grown man do with a dollar? If anything they should be throwing him 10 or 20 dollars so wtf are you talking about? Next time read the entire conversation before you speak so stupidly.

I found a pair for $390 shipped.

wait it out. everyone is waitin for their pairs to come in the mail. prices should go down more once there are more pairs on the after market.

there is also that rumored march release.

Bought mine off a guy on eBay, for $300 shipped, he messaged me earlier, finishline
Sent him tracking info and said they shipped. Can't wait

Some dudes act like women in here. She-males. It shouldnt matter what one does with their money.
I find it ironic that a few pages back you told some cat he should read before posting what you deemed was a stupid question yet you're cosigning some straight up false ish. You cats are hilarious on here.

Back
Top Bottom