Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

These are "88's"...????

With a tumbled leather tongue though?

:rofl:

JB owns you sheep. How can anyone defend these outside of being 2011 retros with Nike replacing the Jumpman?

Terrible!

shhhh let them think otherwise, even tho its obvious

I do like the fact that they did release a wearable retro with the nike air, sneaker community has been asking for one and they got it, which means if I ask for wedding v's ill get them? :nerd: Possible summer release JB if you re reading?

Last edited:
These are "88's"...????

With a tumbled leather tongue though?

roll.gif

JB owns you sheep. How can anyone defend these outside of being 2011 retros with Nike replacing the Jumpman?

Terrible!
Have some fries with that salt..

More people have been calling em the Dunk Contest or 2013 WCIIIs than 88 IIIs
Owns us sheep. Many people dont care. As long as the shoe is good, i could give a **** about the differences from the OG The jumpman is the only unforgivable 1, especially the ones on the Is
i agree 100% with you . These sneakers are gorgeous , one of the best quality'ed retro's i have seen in recent years . The 2011 versions dont look as appealing ( in my eyes ) . Even my girl who is NOT into sneakers at all and barely knows what jordans are out except for the concords lol  . Says that the 88's look nicer .

Someone offered me 400$ for my size 10. . I took that deal. Wasn't feeling my size 8's and someone locally bought them from me for 350$

I know he is, only a few minor changes...but that ship has sailed. People are only still bringing up that topic because they are '88-less...

exactly , most of the dudes who bash on the 88's are still mega salted they couldnt cop .

So anyone that calls people sheep for buying the 88's is "salted they couldn't cop"? I'm just trying to understand the logic there.

This is like the standard response anytime someone doesn't have the same opinion in this forum.

Honestly, this is all entertaining to me at this point. XX8's selling out at $250, these 88's selling out at $200. Resellers selling 88's for $4-500, Galaxies selling for $1000, Yeezy's for $2000.

Last edited:
So anyone that calls people sheep for buying the 88's is "salted they couldn't cop"? I'm just trying to understand the logic there.

This is like the standard response anytime someone doesn't have the same opinion in this forum.

Honestly, this is all entertaining to me at this point. XX8's selling out at $250, these 88's selling out at $200. Resellers selling 88's for $4-500, Galaxies selling for $1000, Yeezy's for $2000.
This makes 0 sense

The thirst for these was real.

:lol:

Congrats to those who managed to cop for retail, but I slept for sure.

My 2011 pair is good in my opinion.

160evsx.jpg

Money saved.

This makes 0 sense

how so? hes just noting on exactly how crazy nikes prices have gotten and how crazy people are to pay 10 times those prices. yes yeezys are a nice shoe but 2000? not a chance. at least that was my take on it and i have to say im in full agreement.

Last edited by a moderator:
how so? hes just noting on exactly how crazy nikes prices have gotten and how crazy people are to pay 10 times those prices. yes yeezys are a nice shoe but 2000? not a chance. at least that was my take on it and i have to say im in full agreement.
I was referring to the "sheep" comment. How can people be called a sheep because they bought A shoe that had not released in a specific way since 1994? People can spend money on what ever they want, it belongs to them. Only reason another person will complain about it is because they are jealous, very simple. 

As for reseller prices, this forum as well as the other, contribute to those prices. How many pairs of shoes in the marketplace are retail or less? No matter the condition. Dudes on crack. We can control the prices by simply not paying them, why complain about it?

Back
Top Bottom