Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

They had a few sizes I saw... 10 / 11.5 / 13 / 11 -  I was able to scoop up another 11.5 .  So glad my twitter feed runs on the side of my Mac.  Already got the confirmation email from Nike too.  Yeaaaaa
Needed that 13 for my cousin. Damn.

dammit, I missed it again! I got a few twitter links notification text on my phone just awhile ago but nothing worth caring about.. decided to iron some clothes and when I came back to look at my phone I saw the restock link from twitter.. fml.

Yea I'd keep trying... Might just have to keep refreshing but its worth the next 20 minutes of time to try.

dammit, I missed it again! I got a few twitter links notification text on my phone just awhile ago but nothing worth caring about.. decided to iron some clothes and when I came back to look at my phone I saw the restock link from twitter.. fml.
Lol same. I feel like I'm not meant to get these. Sheesh.

Damn 3rd time I've missed out tryna grab an 11 for my boy. Might not even tell him they hit :smh:

Last edited:
They had a lot of shoes and they were gone fast. They also had a Fsr on the fire red v and xiii. I saw some of the fighterjet foams too.

Sodium levels are at an all time high.... Twitter has changed this game, gotta jump through flaming cheerios to cop kicks these days.
mean.gif

What a freaking bummer! Guys are doubling/tripling up and I can't get one freaking pair. Shoot me now.

I literally got the tweet on my iPhone and was onto NDC within 20 seconds from there. The tweet was less than 1 minute old. Already gone.

Seen some random sizes pop up...still no 10.

Don't feel bad bro, it'll come around.

i am very happy and ever grateful to have one pair

but i really would love to get another pair at retail or ever a slight and fair mark up

Last edited:
HAHAHAH was just chillin at home...normally I look at my tweets so I can wager on games tonight but today I didn't and I missed out on the Bred 11s size 10.5 that I needed

Back
Top Bottom