Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Wow that shirt is clown haha. I bet u could go hunting and blend in to almost lookin like mossy oak shirt haha.

Doing way too much.
you should of went with the t shirt with the asian lady siting on the floor, with the aj3 white cement. I think the brand is kiroy.. i think(even thats over doing it)

all you need is an all black/white/grey t shirt with a polo horse on the chest pocket. i used to dress like you, now im getting old so i broke out of that mold or habit of overkill.

Last edited:
Being new to the jordan retro game I did not know you have to go half a size down for a TTS fit on some models. I was lucky enough to get an 88 pair off NDC and bought my regular size 8. Right away I felt the shoe a little off. I had recently bought the fire red V's as well but had never tried them on. So I went ahead and tried those on and those were worst than the 88's, they felt like clown shoes to be honest since they are heavy as well. I was lucky enough to catch a restock on NDC and bought a sz 7.5 on the fire red V's. I received them today and I can definitely feel the difference and they feel TTS now. I guess I will have to send my size 8 back to NDC. 

Now the 88's are not as bad as the fire red V's but I know it is going to bother me that there a lil big than TTS and I like my kicks to be a snug fit. So my question to you veterans, since this shoe is so rare and the days are gone where you can go to a store and try them on before you buy or just exchange them, how can I go about acquiring a 7.5 on the 88's. I have heard of people doing trades but how do I go about looking for people trading? Should I just suck it up and maybe hope to grab another restock somewhere and sell my current ones? 
The Chicago 10s fit like clown shoes to me, the 88s and 5s were fine.

the iPhone case sealed the deal...GAME OVER!!:rofl: ..might as well go get the elephant print tat on your arm as well. woooo hoooo!!

the iPhone case sealed the deal...GAME OVER!!
roll.gif
..might as well go get the elephant print tat on your arm as well. woooo hoooo!!
LML

Back
Top Bottom