Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I don't see this being any different then any past limited release. They will implement raffles for sure and most will be rigged as always on all limited releases. If nike towns get them they will have the usual twitter RSVPs. Online or not it will be just like any other limited release. Just be patient and wait for SOLID info. I think we seen the worst of the sneaker game when yeezys and galaxy foams dropped the way things are I can't see this release go that way most stores have got it together in releases since the

I just want it to be a good quality shoe. Put whatever branding you need to put on it, just give us quality. I won't feel so bad then when I have to pay reseller prices. Ha.

If these are limited, then we know which preorder sites sell fakes, because there is no way they should have em.

But IDK I feel that these are not going to be limited at all. I am sure they are trying to test the popularity of NA rereleases. They started with the 1s because they are the least popular, now they want to know if it will work with their most popular shoe
Bro they dont have to "Test" they could drop 400K pairs in the marketplace and be 95% sold through same day.. More than likely this will be 2300 pairs for the marketplace (world)     i want these bad boys to be numbered- Word to Toronto
Why?  So you can feel special??? 

Hopefully this isn't a ridiculous release to cop.  I'm feeling them

I might just end up getting the 2011 version for cheap while people are trying to get rid of theirs for these.

I got a feeling this will be hard to cop release. Then I'm in H-town where plenty of hypebeasts will be for All-star weekend. Probably most of the stores will do raffles especially after the Bred 11 turnout. Online or bust but I would def like a pair that day so I can stunt for all-star weekend. 

I agree wit super producer j up top....there will be blood for these joints...i thought they was gonna go blood shed over them 11 breds but it was coo some what...but these 3's....man you gon need a vest and a piece

got the white cements 2 or 3 months later in houston when they dropped

at the very least I wanna slide in later in the day of release

Last edited:
More than likely based on what? The smell emanating from your toilet while you post this? All the info out there suggests these aren't going to be a 2,300 pair online only release, which is what was first rumored (but never confirmed or verified by anyone). Just based on the number of pics out there already, it's almost certain there aren't only 2,300 pairs. And if there were... wouldn't these pics highlight the numbered insole/tongue? These are almost undoubtedly going to be a quickstrike with strong numbers. It wouldn't make much sense to make this a super rare release and doesn't fit with the strategy that's clearly emerging right now. Figure it out: they're bringing Nike Air back.

I'd say closer to more like 230,000 pair.

And $160 retail is confirmed on these? (sorry I've been living under a rock lately)

got the white cements 2 or 3 months later in houston when they dropped

at the very least I wanna slide in later in the day of release
Try that with these and you'll slide right out with no shoes bruh 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom