Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Well some of you goofballs should thank yourselves for getting what you wanted. As I recall, some of you goofballs were saying that you'd gladly pay extra for Nike Air to return again. You got exactly what you cried for and now you don't want it 
laugh.gif

^ I don't mind the price jump as long as it's a quality leather. Take my money now if that's the case. The pictures we've seen so far looks like the leather is pretty nice.

Well some of you goofballs should thank yourselves for getting what you wanted. As I recall, some of you goofballs were saying that you'd gladly pay extra for Nike Air to return again. You got exactly what you cried for and now you don't want it :lol: .
I want it!

I'm going to get them.

I don't care about what anybody else thinks.....

Will gladly shell out $200 if the quality is on point... I'll double up if they're a quality release like the Banned I's.

So the 2011 shoe + $10 (expected year over year price increase look at the price of the Black/Red XIIIs dropping on Sat.) + $30 OG retro designation (same thing they started with the Retro 1s) = I see no problem with that.

I passed on the 2010s as well because I thought it was trash but in comparison it is nothing to complain about.....
2012 shape:
View media item 210255
2010 shape:
View media item 210256
OG shape:
View media item 210257
:smh: at the rate they keep elevating the toebox!

I'm by no means a newbie to buying shoes despite the join date for this site, but I was just about to ask you to school me on what you meant? I only own one pair of VI's (black/white "Oreo") and have nothing to compare them to, but after you posting those pics...sheeessh !! huge difference...I can't front tho I still want Olympics even after seeing this..just always loved that shoe and cw but never had em

I hope I can check these out hands on early somewhere!! cause if there is not a solid to huge improvement of materials, paint, leather etc..I'll jus do w/o
Or try to grab a 2011 pair

Man, that's steep. I think I'm still going to go in though. My question is, what is most peoples cap at what they would spend on a new pair of shoes? Not an OG shoe, but something retro'd or brand new?

200 is disgusting.

btw I called this a while ago. JB was gonna start using halfway decent materials on their retroes and calling them "Premium" releases to charge outrageous prices.

You can have the normal retroes with super cheap synthetic leather for $160, or a better version done 2/3 right for 200!

20 years from now will they be making normal shoes out of paper for 200 and premium shoes out of cheap synthetics for 250?

Last edited:
Whoever buys these have to be stupid.  lol a $40.00 increase to switch the Jumpman out for Nike Air.   lmao I hope yall don't fall for this because this is just Jordan Brands  way of testing the waters on raising for  hyped shoes.

Last edited:
Shows how thirsty people are. People will buy these online, with tax and overnight shipping due to the thirst of immediately wanting them, these will come close to $230. **** that!! I love Jays, but 200 is my limit, 160 is bad enough.

Back
Top Bottom