Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I don't want to imagine Flight Club LA's prices for these. But then again, regardless of the Nike Air, its the same shoe release from 2 February's ago.

$200 ain't that big of a prob to me, but the fact they tryna get $50plus for a tab that'll begin to yellow in 6months is a no go for me.

I'll just wait for Blk Cements.

There going to release the Air Jordan 3's with Nike Air logos on the back and soles.. You guys think they will do the same to the 4' 5' 6's ?? i think Nike/Jordan should make the OG color ways in the BIN23 style editions, box and wooden inserts and have high quality materials and craftsmanship.. 
wink.gif
 now that's worth the $200-250 retail... and **** it start making them in America at a $500+ retail Made in USA Air Jordan's..
glasses.gif

Is this going to be available in Canada?  If so, whats the official release date? Or is this some kind of USA only online special?

thats what im saying im glad it's 200 not many people copping cause of that... but what is release set too....

@ $200, I know this release is going to be limited/QS!
No other way JB would sell these if they were a GR with a lot of quantities.
Trust me, even at 200 these will sell out on the Colorway and Model alone.

I'm 38 years old and I'm sure a lot of people around my age couldn't care less how much this is going to be. All i give a **** about is that Nike air is on the back. Woo hoo! Enough of these fake *** looking retro's.

Last edited:
I'm 38 years old and I'm sure a lot of people around my age couldn't care less how much this is going to be. All i give a **** about is that Nike air is on the back. Woo hoo! Enough of these fake *** looking retro's.
I agree 100% ill be 40 in a month and remember getting these for 15th birthday in 88 so $200 is a drop in the bucket for these classics

I was expecting $250, but $200 isn't too bad. I paid $185 for the black/red xi's on release date. For me it's more nostalgia than anything else. If it's like my '03 white cements I'll be more than happy with the final product.

I wish they were more expensive, like $250.  That's probably closer to what they are actually worth.  Then maybe they would be easier to get and there wouldn't be anyone trying to resale for a higher price. 

I agree 100% ill be 40 in a month and remember getting these for 15th birthday in 88 so $200 is a drop in the bucket for these classics

This'll be the first pair of shoes made by Jordan brand that I'll be buying since the Concorde 11s. I'm only buying Jordan brand shoes now if they look exactly like the original. I know they'll be slight differences but you all know what I'm getting at. This shoe being released brings an excitement back inside of me that I haven't had for shoes in quite some time.

Right or Wrong, quality never mattered to me back in the day and still doesn't. If it looks sweet ill rock it! And these are the sweetest!

These and other releases are going to hurt the wallet :smh:

I really wanted the royal 1, i might have to pass for these though :nerd:

If i can cop with some kind of ease, I'll cop. If not, I'll settle for the royal 1 :smokin

Lmfao at the people complaining about the Jordan on the sole smh like your gonna be wearing your shoes and showing off the dirty bottom I swear you guys complain about everything

LOL at all the idiots saying "$200 for a pair of 2011's with Nike Air slapped on the back". What did you expect? What kind of whining is that? There isn't even any photos of pairs that have made it to U.S. retailers yet, no in depth reviews of these. But what was it you were looking for? How does it not become "a pair of 2011's with NA slapped on the back"? Did you want to reverse time and have them release a 94 or 88 molded III? Bunch of babies!

Back
Top Bottom