Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I'm over dude for a fresh pair. hopefully the quality is on point i told myself when i found out these where dropping i was grabbing a pair.. the price caught me off guard a little bit but it doesn't change anything. i'm still gonna try and pick up a pair

and really the thing is JB is its own brand now. its cool they puttin nike air on it, but if you want nike air on a pair of shoes so bad jus buy some nikes...

I've heard from a rumor that every Nike Air model will release for the 25th year anniversary. Lets see how true that is.

LOL at all the idiots saying "$200 for a pair of 2011's with Nike Air slapped on the back". What did you expect? What kind of whining is that? There isn't even any photos of pairs that have made it to U.S. retailers yet, no in depth reviews of these. But what was it you were looking for? How does it not become "a pair of 2011's with NA slapped on the back"? Did you want to reverse time and have them release a 94 or 88 molded III? Bunch of babies!

Unless the quality is where it should be at, I don't see a reason these should be $200. That is all.

I just noticed that these have "Jordan" on the sole. Not really a deal breaker for me, but more of a reason to not drop $200 now lol.

This thread...
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

naw if you missed them its different.  I'm talking about people who have them and want them just cuz it says Nike Air on the back.  Now that's stupid.  I still wouldn't pay over retail for any shoe but that's just me.   I missed them in 2011 and I was gonna cop these but I'm not gonna shell out an extra $40.00.  I'll cop the black/royal blue 1's and see what else I like that drops all star weekend. 
Alright just making sure. I would pass if I had the 2011s though.

Truthfully...They charged us $30 more for "Nike Air" on the I's not even 7 days ago. You forgot? If you're surprised at this, you're a fool.
Thats what I said a couple pages back and dude was grilling me. In fact here is his quote!:

these will be normal retail.

I's are cheap to begin with, thats how they can get away by raising the price.

$200 for a pair of III's? :rofl:

Some people crack me up.

And here I thought 185$ retail for 2012 bred 11s was outrageous

Agreed.

People's reaction to the price lol :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

I know right :lol:
$200 ain't that big of a prob to me, but the fact they tryna get $50plus for a tab that'll begin to yellow in 6months is a no go for me.

I'll just wait for Blk Cements.

Are the BCs coming out though? Cuz I will pass on these entirely for those. I was thinking of dropping $260 for a pair of BC IIIs. That would save me a lot of money!

I'm glad these are $200,[COLOR=#red] makes them more easily obtainable
[/COLOR]

View media item 211507

I wish they were more expensive, like $250.  That's probably closer to what they are actually worth.  Then maybe they would be easier to get and there wouldn't be anyone trying to resale for a higher price. 

View media item 211509
These and other releases are going to hurt the wallet :smh:

I really wanted the royal 1, i might have to pass for these though :nerd:

If i can cop with some kind of ease, I'll cop. If not, I'll settle for the royal 1 :smokin

Grabbing both. My first pickups of the year. Might preorder one of them.

:rofl:

KEEP THINKING THAT
My thoughts exactly

Last edited:
Why you guys are suprised with the price?

Don't tell me you didn't see that coming :nerd:

Jordan knows they will sale out even with that tag price, so why would they sell them cheaper?

come on guys, don't be suprised :smh:

36 here.  Makes me an old 'head but I've been doing this since 7th grade.  I'll get these if my connects come thru, if not, ...meh.   Peeps pay OVER 2 bills for foams all the time, what's the big deal?  Isn't like you can catch J's on clearance anymore ...

I, for one, missed out on the 2011 release. Since then, I haven't seen a pair in my size go for less than $200. I will be copping, regardless of the $50 price hike.

36 here.  Makes me an old 'head but I've been doing this since 7th grade.  I'll get these if my connects come thru, if not, ...meh.   Peeps pay OVER 2 bills for foams all the time, what's the big deal?  Isn't like you can catch J's on clearance anymore ...

First of all respect!
Secondly you're right but foams won't have paint chipping and heel tab yellowing after a few years of moderate wear. So the 2 bills for foams standing the test of time more so isn't the same imo

Foams technology is ridiculously better than Air max technology.

Foams are easily the most comfortable shoe ever (i have only ever worn hyperpositess)

I'm 38 years old and I'm sure a lot of people around my age couldn't care less how much this is going to be. All i give a **** about is that Nike air is on the back. Woo hoo! Enough of these fake *** looking retro's.
37 here and could care less about Nike Air on the back...that's just me though *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom