Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

$200??
laugh.gif
 The hypebeasts can have them.. For that price I can buy 4 pair of 574's in different colors that are better quality and more comfortable.. I'm done with JB and there pandering to the hypebeast generation..

$200??
laugh.gif
 The hypebeasts can have them.. For that price I can buy 4 pair of 574's in different colors that are better quality and more comfortable.. I'm done with JB and there pandering to the hypebeast generation.
This true. Ill be picking them up for the ES price. I'm one of the lucky ones that knows somebody working for Nike and is not all into kicks

Something tells me JB is testing the reseller prices if they already put up a high price tag.
There super testing the reseller price tag. What sucks is that it will work also. Expect $200 price tags in near future for throw back retros. 

There super testing the reseller price tag. What sucks is that it will work also. Expect $200 price tags in near future for throw back retros. 
I was undecided. But if the $200 price tag will be the new norm
, I'm good. All I really need is another pair is Fire Red 3's and 5's and I have all the doubles I need. Like someone else said about the 574's, I can buy two pairs of AM1's for that price and I'd make that choice happily.

LOL at "trying" to justify the price

the release barely over a year ago at $150

i DONT care what they cost in 88 or any other year, there is NO reason the price should jump $50. is the NA made up gold underneath that we arent aware of? its the same damn plastic that they mold the jumpman air out of.

inflation my butt, shut up with the BS.

JB is buying into their own hype. I cant wait til all this hypebeast BS dies off so real collectors can get real shoes without hassle and without the rape price. actually nevermind on the price, after this release good luck with your XI's in december. i foresee a price of $200 or more easily after this stupid release.

S-M-H
25 months is barely over a year? aight player. 

I really want a pair of these, but I just can't do $200 plus tax.  Not for the same awful quality as the last retro of these.

If JB wanted to make them out of real, quality leather like the originals and the first 2 waves of retros, then I'd entertain copping.  But for $220-ish after taxes and shipping?  Naw.....I'm good.   

im ecstatic that alot of you are passing
it'll just make it easier to get my size
glasses.gif
(dreams)

all of you talking are just that talking, you'll be ready to go come next month

Jordan Brand is a business, market trends show that when a sneaker is released of this caliber a reseller
can sell these for a 40-50% mark up EASY

this generation of sneaker head is the only one to blame for the mark up.

& it really isnt that serious. A gallon of gas was less than $2 in 2001, I consider myself lucky finding something
cheaper than $4 now
You are the mindless consumer JB loves, hand over your money willingly sheep.

You are the mindless consumer JB loves, hand over your money willingly sheep.
There have been numerous comments like this throughout this thread and they're getting old. So people are sheep because they want this shoe? So you aren't a sheep because you dont want this shoe?  Will you will buy other JB products this year? Most likely........ It doesnt matter if you skip this release in protest of JB if you are going to still support the brand. Skips this release but will purchase all 30 of the others this year...but your're not a sheep. If you support this brand we are all sheep together.

Last edited:
ur a idiot they will not be a online release only u senseless idiot jus cuz they throw nike air on the back dosent mean thell be online only was gmp online only? or the galaxy foams no

There have been numerous comments like this throughout this thread and they're getting old. So people are sheep because they want this shoe? So you aren't a sheep because you dont want this shoe?  Will you will buy other JB products this year? Most likely........ It doesnt matter if you skip this release in protest of JB if you are going to still support the brand. Skips this release but will purchase all 30 of the others this year...but your're not a sheep. If you support this brand we are all sheep together.
1.) People who are sheep are individuals who will hand over any amount of money being charged. Mindless hypebeast who will defend a price increase. There are exceptions, I know that there are people on here who don't brainlessly purchase every release (extremely small % ) and will spend the money because they actually like this shoe and have been waiting for a Jordan shoe with a Nike Air logo for over a decade.

2.) I haven't supported this brand since 2006; I woke up and realized that quality was never going to come back & prices will continue to go up.

I have an idea, how about we just let people buy the shoes for whatever reason they want to buy it for no matter what the price point is? No man in here needs to justify why he is going to drop 200+ on these shoes to other men. Majority of the dudes ranting just don't have the money to cop so they're mad and hating. A small minority actually care about the quality.

1.) People who are sheep are individuals who will hand over any amount of money being charged. Mindless hypebeast who will defend a price increase. There are exceptions, I know that there are people on here who don't brainlessly purchase every release (extremely small % ) and will spend the money because they actually like this shoe and have been waiting for a Jordan shoe with a Nike Air logo for over a decade.

2.) I haven't supported this brand since 2006; I woke up and realized that quality was never going to come back & prices will continue to go up.
That wasnt directed at you, your comment just sparked my general reply to all. Congrats on standing up and not supporting something that isnt worth your money. If we as a society did that more often, the products and services we purchase would be much better.
smokin.gif

I have an idea, how about we just let people buy the shoes for whatever reason they want to buy it for no matter what the price point is? No man in here needs to justify why he is going to drop 200+ on these shoes to other men. Majority of the dudes ranting just don't have the money to cop so they're mad and hating. A small minority actually care about the quality.

QFT

Back
Top Bottom