Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

lol 
roll.gif

On these Jordan threads they should just put the release date in the header.   I know some have them but most of them don't.

Last edited:
Don't agree. Most people on this site cant afford most of the pairs they want, I dont see how people even slightly casual could
Even on FNL or just on NDC?
I am going to start giving sarcastic answers to questions that could be answered with a simple google search. seriously.....? is he serious?

Not sure about the feb 15-17 date anymore - but yea fnl.com will have these- cant wait

AT THE END OF THE DAY THESE WILL SELL OUT IN .06 MILLISECONDS SO STOP THE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE $200 AND GO BUY SOME PINK FOAMS FOR $230
come on now, I still feel manly with my pink foams and wpf sbs. but yeah I really have both. now aunt pearl kds, that I just can't rock but to each his own. but seriously, I guarantee a pair of foams will far outlast these 3s any day of the week. for me its the price hike JB is doing just like with the 1's to have  the "nike air" on the shoe. but it is what it is. Nike and JB is rich and im reading about why on these forums so they win anyways. But I call if these are GR they'll be an easy cop cause of the price point.

THE SOUND OF THE POLICE :lol:

THE HATE IS STRONG.
The hate isn't strong; don't you think it gets annoying/redundant when you go into the LeBron X and say "I will be ending up with multiple Corks guaranteed." and you're still going on with the WCIII thread and who knows what other shoe threads.  What are you technically implying, that you got 5+ pairs of the same shoe?  These have been released like three times already...

Good for you if you're getting multiple pairs of the same damn shoe, NO ONE CARES (HINT: KEEP IT TO YOURSELF).  You're just trying to sell your over priced RSVP program which people who actually buy it might as well just go to re-sell prices.

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

The hate isn't strong; don't you think it gets annoying/redundant when you go into the LeBron X and say "I will be ending up with multiple Corks guaranteed." and you're still going on with the WCIII thread and who knows what other shoe threads.  What are you technically implying, that you got 5+ pairs of the same shoe?  These have been released like three times already...

Good for you if you're getting multiple pairs of the same damn shoe, NO ONE CARES (HINT: KEEP IT TO YOURSELF).  You're just trying to sell your over priced RSVP program which people who actually buy it might as well just go to re-sell prices.
Man this dude MEMPHISFINEST been showing L7 qualities for the longest but trust me he stunting probably got half price NIKE warehouse employee deal if he really from Memphis which is good but stunting in every forum about every release is straight beasty and annoying.

Man this dude MEMPHISFINEST been showing L7 qualities for the longest but trust me he stunting probably got half price NIKE warehouse employee deal if he really from Memphis which is good but stunting in every forum about every release is straight beasty and annoying.

:smokin

People try so hard to look cool trashing JB. Yes I'm a sheep. Yes I like giving Nike my money blindly. Yes I understand they cut corners with their shoe quality. Yes im a hypebeast that gets excited by every shoe release. Now what? Why are you guys that always post up lame played out GIFs, weak smileys and make girlish comments even on NT? You can't even find any news about release or availability about this shoe cause 75% of this thread are diva posts by housewifes. We get it you don't like shoe. Pull your skirt down and **** this thread.

opinion invalidated

People try so hard to look cool trashing JB. Yes I'm a sheep. Yes I like giving Nike my money blindly. Yes I understand they cut corners with their shoe quality. Yes im a hypebeast that gets excited by every shoe release. Now what? Why are you guys that always post up lame played out GIFs, weak smileys and make girlish comments even on NT? You can't even find any news about release or availability about this shoe cause 75% of this thread are diva posts by housewifes. We get it you don't like shoe. Pull your skirt down and **** this thread.

"Pull your skirt down and **** this thread."

Are you trying to say you think theres a penis in there? :rolleyes Are those the type of females you like son?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom