Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I have.

My shoes NEVER came in, and they never answered my emails.

Had to file a claim against them.

:smh:

That was BEFORE their new Terms of Service.

They said you could do a return, but now they say: NO REFUNDS!

That should be a red flag to you all.

I would NEVER order from them, ever again!

You see that video when the dude opened up his DB 4s from there? They sell fakes but charge almost full price

not going to cop this is a slap ion the face of people who been collecting for years and have the og"s, yes they look sick but those with the og nike air on back is a symbole of true dedication for collecting for years and have the discipline to keep them ds!! just saying. let the people drinking hateraid comment lol

I was a lurker for years....reading some pretty dumb comments over that time span...this takes the cake, probably one of the stupidest post I have ever read.

joe venuto has no sneaker knowledge, he can barely tell you when the wc3s came out last, and it was less than 2 years ago.

those thinking this is going to be a new trend where everything is rereleased with nike air on the back idk, theres a reason these are being released and its due to the dunk contest
I agree with that. At first I though MJ was coming back to the NBA for this season then I was like "Nah, no way". I just think hes gunna participate in the dunk contest wearing these shoes. 
The shoe looks nice, buy not 200$ dollars nice because the qualit diesnt compare wit the ogs and older releases
How can you tell that the quality doesn't compare? Maybe they will actually use premium quality.
i love these dont care how much they cost i was too young for nike air and i missed out on the white cement last time 
We know 'boutchaaa

You see that video when the dude opened up his DB 4s from there? They sell fakes but charge almost full price
Damn just watched that video and all I can say is smdh.  Those DB 4's were straight trash, but to the average eye, they looked on point, just high quality fakes thrown together with almost all the same materials. I will NEVER and i mean never order from some janky ***** chinese site/seller.  I'd rather just wait till RD and pay the same price for a piece of mind.

Damn just watched that video and all I can say is smdh.  Those DB 4's were straight trash, but to the average eye, they looked on point, just high quality fakes thrown together with almost all the same materials. I will NEVER and i mean never order from some janky ***** chinese site/seller.  I'd rather just wait till RD and pay the same price for a piece of mind.
Just watched it..

Speechless..

This release alone confirms more facts about Jordan Brand's future than previous releases have hinted

I am more than happy to spend $200 on Nike Air... Ebay has it(the og, '94, and '01) for $400

Last edited:
DO NOT BUY FROM KICKSOLE!!!!

:smh:

has anyone got pairs from kicksole

that joe guy has a video of a perfect pair

i know they sell b-grades but i'm so temped

Eff that im coppin em from there this week.

Early release pairs never bothered me.

What none of ya talk about is as soon as they're ghost

Ya cop from all these sites ya bad mouthing.

Back
Top Bottom