Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

actually you are wrong, this is very serious

This release alone responds to consumers #1 complaint to Jordan Brand

#FACTS

Last edited:
Drop on 2/2, that would make these much easier as the beasts scramble and are mad that their 2/15 check and/or allowance isn't available. Gotta say, even though there's almost 100 pages (of mainly arguing), the hype on these isn't going to be that big just because of the timing.

Also: given that you have a ton of releases slated for the 2/15-2/16 weekend, adding this one to the mix doesn't seem like the best idea if they have the shipments ready to go (or going out this week) to retailers. Then again, if they really are trying to tie this into the dunk contest, releasing it 2 weeks prior to the dunk contest doesn't make much sense.

Last edited:
i thought they released the same as the royal 1s, which would be 2/16 correct? if so yes, then the royals will be mad easy while cats fight for 2011 WC with nike air on it, lol tards fighting over some shoe that released earlier and prob already have a pair in the closet, yall are sheep for real.

i thought they released the same as the royal 1s, which would be 2/16 correct? if so yes, then the royals will be mad easy while cats fight for 2011 WC with nike air on it, lol tards fighting over some shoe that released earlier and prob already have a pair in the closet, yall are sheep for real.

As opposed to the dudes that buy the same shoe (with the same exact look, no changes) 4 years later as opposed to 2... yeah, those cats are doing it right and aren't sheep. The hypocritical sneakerheads are the funniest. And you know I'm right, you've bought a pair that you have owned before. You can bring up price or quality or whatever else, but simply by being a member here and caring enough to post? You're full of it.

Last edited:
JB should rerelease the true blue & black/cement III's with Nike Air on the back so I can cop those too. I don't care for the Jumpman Air on the back of my cement III's. I'd rather see just the Jumpman on the back like the retro IV's.

Yep these are their "test" shoes just like the 03 True Blues were.

If the 03 True Blues flopped when they removed the Nike Air they would have left it on, but since they still sold they were like hey lets keep it going.

Same thing will happen with these.

Shamefully I will still try to get a pair of these... shamefully :smh:

I've waited too long for this.

Put's tail between legs and walks away.

Don't be shameful. I'm going to wrap these new III's up and rock the joints from 2011. I usually don't where my J's until I get a second pair.

We need a confirmed released day I keep hearing February 16th' ...then February 2nd I wish I knew the exact release day when these drop I MUST get these III's for retail I dont want to pay reseller's prices.

We need a confirmed released day I keep hearing February 16th' ...then February 2nd I wish I knew the exact release day when these drop I MUST get these III's for retail I dont want to pay reseller's prices.

Keep freaking out over it. Surely these will just pop up on the interwebz for sale without warning since we don't have a release date. Seriously though, why does NT have no patience? I don't care if it's next week or 3 weeks from now.

speaking of re-seller prices, I can see these shoes EASILY going for double, and remaining there

speaking of re-seller prices, I can see these shoes EASILY going for double, and remaining there
I think it depends on how many pairs are produced.... If its the 225,000 that some people have speculated I doubt it.... If its the 26,000 number that has been thrown around then deff agree with you..... :smh:

Are there even releases near the 225000, I can't even imagine nike/jordan would make that many pairs, I always thought around 50000 is a general release

Back
Top Bottom