Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

A 3 pack is the only way it could get into consideration for me. For 1 or 2 pairs of shoes "It ain't gonna hap'n cap'n!"
You guys are already letting JB know that it is ok to charge $200/shoe with statements like these. And I by no means am coming at you Squatchnt.

Just Imagine what prices are going to be for 4's, 5's, & 6's with NIKE AIR are going to be once these sell out.... Im calling $210, $215, and $225 respectivly.

I've have grown to appreciate when JB makes certain shoes that turns certain threads into holier-than-art-thou education/life-style comparisons

I am sure the cooperate executives sleep exceptionally well thanks to certain threads

This thread got me to look at my black cement's and they are cracking horribly. My true blues are doing a lil better. meanwhile my silver anniversary pure money's inexplicably have zero cracks.

The pure$ 3s are great beaters. Wearing them at the moment. Switched out the insoles and they feel pure money.

Just got out of the foot locker here in t.o. Girl working here rocking the old v's said the release date for the 3s has been pushed to March.

You guys are already letting JB know that it is ok to charge $200/shoe with statements like these. And I by no means am coming at you Squatchnt.
True. I did play my hand by typing that outloud. It would take alot to get me there though, which is why I haven't committed to these IIIs yet.

Just got out of the foot locker here in t.o. Girl working here rocking the old v's said the release date for the 3s has been pushed to March.
Talked to footlocker and the manager said they is no release date that they have been told.

Nothing has been "pushed back" if no date has ever been confirmed in the first place.

JB will always find an excuse to increase price. No matter what. The question is when will we as consumers say enough is enough. Worked with the XIs last year when We all *****ed about the 200 price tag but not by much considering it is $190 this year anyway

JB will always find an excuse to increase price. No matter what. The question is when will we as consumers say enough is enough. Worked with the XIs last year when We all *****ed about the 200 price tag but not by much considering it is $190 this year anyway

JB raised the price because they have to pay Nike to put they logo on the back of the shoe, that's why the royal ones cost more than the chicago one's.

JB raised the price because they have to pay Nike to put they logo on the back of the shoe, that's why the royal ones cost more than the chicago one's.
That is bs and they know it.

If it uses Air max technology then they are paying royalties anyway.

Jordan is a division of Nike, which means they aren't a subsidiary... They don't pay royalties for any logo or technology they are Nike!!!!

Jordan is a division of Nike, which means they aren't a subsidiary... They don't pay royalties for any logo or technology they are Nike!!!!
Not necessarily. There are things known as intercompany transactions. Where companies owned by other companies still have to claim an expense for a sale to a subsidiary or sister company

Last edited:
I still wanna know if these are gonna come in GS sizes... no point in staying in this thread getting my hopes up if they aint even gonna release em in my size. I've already contacted NDC and Finishline but no word back yet.
tired.gif

If that were the case than jb wouldve removed the nike swoosh sticker off of the bottom of every jordan box to "save" money.

I thought the elephant print was similar to the tongues on the 7s, every pair is different.

:rolleyes

Every pair.. but every shoe? :smh: for $200 they better QC better than that BS. Literally, the CUT on the elephant print was LOWER. Are we gonna see this go the same way LeBron's hairline did? The XI's patent leather?

If that were the case than jb wouldve removed the nike swoosh sticker off of the bottom of every jordan box to "save" money.
Nobody wears the box tho. I stated the same theory of Jordan brand having to pay Nike for their brand pages ago based off the same observation of the Knicks 1s. I understand that it's the same company but they are different brands.

Back
Top Bottom