Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

For those wondering about GS

"@nikestore: @Jcenky We will release the Air Jordan 3 Retro '88 in GS sizes on 4:51pm ET/1:51pm PT on 2/6 for $125."
rose_medium.gif

Good looklin out.. was about to give up on these.

Reading what sneakernews said if you buy these from nike its online only. I dont get why they wouldnt release them at niketowns but will release them at fnl stores and most like big chain 3 stores.

I heard NDC twitter release only...extremely limited, so guess the quality doesn't matter cus mad people can't cop regardless. I wanted these too...

Just got off with a rep from finishline and she said AS OF NOW, finishline will not be getting the 3's releasing on feb 6th
mean.gif

I heard NDC twitter release only...extremely limited, so guess the quality doesn't matter cus mad people can't cop regardless. I wanted these too...

releasing on all other sites and in select stores... not as limited as you think :wink:

Here's the retail for all the 3s that released in 2011:

WC — $150
BHM — $175
TB — $150
Stealth — $150
BC — $160
Black Flip — $175.

K, he didnt ask price of BC III's he just asked what was regular price of the III's and i said $150, i didnt know BC were $160 and its not like i was wrong.

my bad for saying you were wrong.

K, he didnt ask price of BC III's he just asked what was regular price of the III's and i said $150, i didnt know BC were $160 and its not like i was wrong.

my bad for saying you were wrong.

It's all good but I think starting with BC IIIs the price for retros increase to 160$, excluding the 11s

I get off work at 5:00 EST. Hopefully this works out for me. I am going through this thread and some are saying their local stores have confirmed retail. This is interesting, now I have to ask around.

Back
Top Bottom