Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Is there any further information where they are going to release them other than Nike.com? I know that Niketown in Southern California will be doing Nike RSVP. I called HoH and they are not even getting them.

[h1]I think the reason they left the air jordan on the bottom is because so you can tell apart from the OG's vs 2013.... Im just hoping im lucky to get a pair. just like i wish for everyone on Niketalk to get a pair i don't hate not a reseller, not rocking with jordan cause i see celebs and my favorite music artist wearing them. Jordan is history apart of growing up, I don't plan to buy these and have sit in my closet i plan to wear them to the ground... Im not going to wear them as soon as i get them... i'll wait months cause i hate seeing other people wearing the same **** i got... But that my thought... I really hope everyone and good luck on getting these....[/h1]
If you had any concept of the art of every #rd og, color, and retro
Jordan you can tel just by spotting them on somebodys feet, witch
Year retro they are.

I thought the release for these was yesterday so I was sitting on my computer for the longest! And then I checked twitter and saw that they were dropping on FEB 6, you don't know how dumb I felt!
mad.gif

believe what you want. the smart ones in here already know what time.

So they will lie on a release time....you do realize they actually wanna sell the shoes. Even thou it don't matter what time they release, that's something they never hide considering they already confirmed the release date

Last edited:
^^^
reread the tweet and that conversation. you are misreading it.

they will sell regardless.

Last edited:
The Nike Air in the back is cool and all...but I'm just not crazy about white cement IIIs...maybe its just me but they look kind of plain.

I thought the release for these was yesterday so I was sitting on my computer for the longest! And then I checked twitter and saw that they were dropping on FEB 6, you don't know how dumb I felt! >:
Next time just Shhhhhhh!
You just revealed your Identity HYP-B,Rookie!

Back
Top Bottom