Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

http://www.footlocker.eu/gb/en/k/Approved-Heat.aspx 

EU Footlocker has it as a 23rd February release. **** all these dates lol

That is the overseas release date.

I think you guys are getting stressed out over nothing. How in the world will this shoe release "IN STORES" worldwide, but only NDC phone order in the States? I don't have any inside info, but I am willing to wager that this release will eventually in up being released at major Niketowns and Tier accounts in the States. Same way they did the True Blue 3s and the Dave White 1s. Just my two cents.

That is the overseas release date.

I think you guys are getting stressed out over nothing. How in the world will this shoe release "IN STORES" worldwide, but only NDC phone order in the States? I don't have any inside info, but I am willing to wager that this release will eventually in up being released at major Niketowns and Tier accounts in the States. Same way they did the True Blue 3s and the Dave White 1s. Just my two cents.

yup and for each date I will secure at least one pair. :D. so no need to stress!

Its crazy how this same shoe dropped in 2011, and didn't generate no where near as much hype as this release has..

Its cool that they brought back NA & all that, but Gentry should have kept his word and left it alone..

thissssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i live in LA bruh and when i went to cop my white cements there was maybe 30 people in line tops

Its crazy how this same shoe dropped in 2011, and didn't generate no where near as much hype as this release has..

Its cool that they brought back NA & all that, but Gentry should have kept his word and left it alone..
thissssssssssssssssssssssssssss
i live in LA bruh and when i went to cop my white cements there was maybe 30 people in line tops

Co-sign. I just looked at my 2011 WCIII receipt last night, and I copped mine at the end of the day on RD. One of the last releases that was easy for me. I still get my pairs, but it's definitely more difficult.

Thanks for my fellow nt'ers who understand math and support a brother for just trying to share some info. As stated, the exact number was not confirmed, but was around 20k. It could be a little more or less. But, to just take that round about 20k number and divide by all 50 states (even though all 50 states will not be receiving these) that leaves roughly 400 pairs for everybody in each state. That is considered limited. No, it is not kid weatherman limited, or banned 1 limited, or xx3 titanium limited, but a small number non the less. And for my big foot brothers like myself, it will be that much harder to cop. Also, to add to the comments about the bred 11 release, it is still hard to cop for retail. I must admit if it wasn't for the connects I know, I probably would have been ***** out as well. I have the fastest internet, a desktop, 2 laptops, a nexus 10 and Galaxy S3 and all be on websites on release dates before 8 a.m. for a release.....and a lot of times I still have crapped out. The last few releases (bred 11, thunder 4, red/black 5) I was able to cop, but I still missed out on the olive 9 and doerenbecher 9. My beliefs are that it is pure luck if you live in an area like me where certain releases just don't come to, and your size (I wear a 14) makes it even more limited. Just luck at the posts on release day. Guys are screaming and jumping up and down praising the shoe gods that they were able to cop online. It is like the feeling like you just won the lottery. It is luck.

I work in FNL custserv... these will be released on wednesday the 6th at 4:51 pm E.S.T. !! $200.00 // VERY LIMITED!!! good luck :smile:

Lmao dont try to apply any logic when it comes to jb...... they in fact could well release in stores in eu and only drop em here online.... remeber 09 when the tb 3 released everywhere else but in the us......

^trying to eliminate the competition i see
nerd.gif

jk
consider yourself eliminated :tongue: haha JK bro , if it was up to me, we'd have enuf for every1!!

Thanks for my fellow nt'ers who understand math and support a brother for just trying to share some info. As stated, the exact number was not confirmed, but was around 20k. It could be a little more or less. But, to just take that round about 20k number and divide by all 50 states (even though all 50 states will not be receiving these) that leaves roughly 400 pairs for everybody in each state. That is considered limited. No, it is not kid weatherman limited, or banned 1 limited, or xx3 titanium limited, but a small number non the less. And for my big foot brothers like myself, it will be that much harder to cop. Also, to add to the comments about the bred 11 release, it is still hard to cop for retail. I must admit if it wasn't for the connects I know, I probably would have been ***** out as well. I have the fastest internet, a desktop, 2 laptops, a nexus 10 and Galaxy S3 and all be on websites on release dates before 8 a.m. for a release.....and a lot of times I still have crapped out. The last few releases (bred 11, thunder 4, red/black 5) I was able to cop, but I still missed out on the olive 9 and doerenbecher 9. My beliefs are that it is pure luck if you live in an area like me where certain releases just don't come to, and your size (I wear a 14) makes it even more limited. Just luck at the posts on release day. Guys are screaming and jumping up and down praising the shoe gods that they were able to cop online. It is like the feeling like you just won the lottery. It is luck.
I feel you bro... I wear a 14... too.... if it makes you feel any better I live in Houston, like number 2 or 3 shoe capital or easily in the top 5 and getting the size 14 for retail is almost impossible.  Re-selling here is so bad  kids just line to get a shoe on release day not caring what the size, they buy only the intent to re-sell.  I have a connect but have to pay him every release and he usually doesn't get many limited releases and his store didn't even get a sz 14 in the bred 11's and he had almost 100 pair.. and the stores that did all sell there's to the highest bidder...

All HOH's here are a joke if you aren't family or tight with those dudes forget getting any hyped or limited release raffles are rigged for some so I don't know whats worse... not having access to the shoes because they don't come to your town... or having access but it nearly being impossible...you gotta remember too houston has a bunch of celebrities and rappers/drug dealers etc that easily drop a bill or 2 to have their size... so if You don't have it... well you won't have the shoes either
mean.gif

I love how people complain about the 40 dollars ...it's just 40 dollars, broke *** ******

You're missing the point, it's not about the $40, it's the rapid & consistent price increases on essentially the exact same shoe. '03 release was $99.99; we all know about adjusting for inflation but 100%...

At the the of the day like it has been and always will be, if you don't like it/agree with it don't cop. Otherwise deal with it.

Thinking this is going to be easy here in the UK but would to snag a pair on NDC so I can avoid the exchange rate. I wont complain if I have to pay $250 after the exchange rate to get these. Ill still say I paid retail!

You're missing the point, it's not about the $40, it's the rapid & consistent price increases on essentially the exact same shoe. '03 release was $99.99; we all know about adjusting for inflation but 100%...

At the the of the day like it has been and always will be, if you don't like it/agree with it don't cop. Otherwise deal with it.

its all because of the hype. that these cost even more than a Jordan 11 release. Most expensive retro ever. Those that are complaining might fail to cop for retail and pay over 200 anyway.

and **** if their was only 20,000 made... shouldn't we not see any flaws in these... im still not buying that 20,000 number but it's whatever... I guess we will see when these ***** drop....
This 20,000 number is being thrown around so much... but could this number be just THE FIRST PRODUCTION RUN???  Remember Nike/JB is in test mode right now and dropping a shoe that just dropped 2 years ago.... THIS is a big risk with the only true difference may be "NIKE AIR" so why not test the waters... put a so called "limited tag" and see if the shoes sell out. 

Also they drop the shoes during Tax season where they know people have money burning their pockets..... so when they do sell out they have created  an "ARTIFICIAL HYPE" for retros with the "NIKE AIR" treatment.  Outside of some OG's and shoe heads the average joe doesn't know or care about "NIKE AIR".  So many people have posted "hey I got my 2011's so i'm good."

But, with this new artificial hype they can now market these "NIKE AIR" Jordans and make them seem more limited than their predecessors  and everyone and their mom is anticipating the next jordan with NIKE AIR and nothing tojustify the price increase of 40.00 so BAM...200.00 for same materials (maybe a different factory) easy couple of million off two words and a swoosh.

The guys sitting at the JB round table :  "These people are going to pay 40.00 more for just NIKE AIR oh yeah investors and stock holders get ready" And if this test is successful and it will be..... I CAN 100% promise we will either see these again... with a full blown general release... or we will see jordan retro 3 -6 get the "nike air" treatment with a premium price. 

I personally think they are going to milk this as long as possible.... and we may see all 3-6 with nike air treatment.... after that i am done though with JB... and I'm sure many others feel the same...but I know they could care less about losing me or my business, i will be easily replaced.

eyes.gif

Gentry yes is with Nike, but his office is still upstairs in the Jordan building.
I know this for sure cuz I just got back from the employee store in Beaverton and
got an exclusive tour of the whole works and how it all goes down. I met some
People that have talked, sat in meetings with the G.O.A.T Himself. I got to see a lot
Of heat for next year coming out. The next year CP's R nice. Lots of cool stuff for next year.
I seen AIR JORDAN samples, reversed color ways like Burgandy fives reversed in all grey
With Burgandy inner liner. An all black XIII with a dark charcoal grey shade where the red is on the Breds.
I could go on and on. So many Sample retro colorways I felt like I was in a dream. Got to see the new
Jordan XX8. NICE I like. It was a experiance of any Jordan fan, or Jordan shoe collectors dream. If you
only new all theses samples made that were scrapped. Heaven!.......

Back
Top Bottom