Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

JB half-assed this release. No Nike on bottom of the shoe and $50 increase? Y'all can have them.

Dude, I didn't buy them the last time they dropped and I' m not going to this time round. There are better things I can do with $200.

Last edited:
That states nothing new and isn't even written in an understandable way:

"There’s a slight chance you won’t be getting a pair; that is if 1. You’re fast with your fingers, 2. You’ve locked your pair down at a store or 3. If you’re headed to Houston during All Star Weekend."

Oh, so if any of those 3 apply, you WON'T be getting a pair? This site is run by utter clowns. It's hypebeast 18-24 year olds in the Chicago area who couldn't even write a simple article, have no legitimate connections inside Nike, and will say anything to get a pageview. BARF

Dude, I didn't buy them the last time they dropped and I' m not going to this time round. There are better things I can do with $200.

Like sit on your couch with your hand down your pants? Buy no'maam shirts? LOL this post is rationalization central! You're on a sneaker forum. You drop almost that money on other releases that aren't any better or worse than this.

Broke and not getting em'd

That states nothing new and isn't even written in an understandable way:

"There’s a slight chance you won’t be getting a pair; that is if 1. You’re fast with your fingers, 2. You’ve locked your pair down at a store or 3. If you’re headed to Houston during All Star Weekend."

Oh, so if any of those 3 apply, you WON'T be getting a pair? This site is run by utter clowns. It's hypebeast 18-24 year olds in the Chicago area who couldn't even write a simple article, have no legitimate connections inside Nike, and will say anything to get a pageview. BARF

The "You can cop them early here" posts linking to eBay be having me legitimately pissed off

Just received an email from SneakerYetti saying they are refunding my money for the pre-order. Prolly because I ordered it when they were asking for a not so ridiculous price, and now they want $500 shipped for these shoes. Oh we'll, guess I'll try my luck at the TLO.

Contact eBay and get their account suspended.

:smile:

My older brother who has been working at the Niketown here in my home town for a few years wont even be able to get his hands on these .

He always gets me practically any pair of sneakers i want . ( DB 4 , DB 9 , entire laser and BIN collection )

They cant even cop em and they work for nike

smh .

My older brother who has been working at the Niketown here in my home town for a few years wont even be able to get his hands on these .

He always gets me practically any pair of sneakers i want . ( DB 4 , DB 9 , entire laser and BIN collection )

They cant even cop em and they work for nike

smh .

That's sad because the quality of these are no where near the quality of the other shoes you mentioned. Hype kills!

I can see the salt levels are starting to grow in here in preparation for the disappoint of not obtaining a pair.

for the haters talking about the resellers in tampa, dont get sneaker yeti confused with mark. because sneaker yeti doesn't pay little kids to stand in line at university mall. he has his shoes held at sleeper stores.

Mark is the old white guy with blonde hair who sells 100s of GRs for crazy prices on his ebay account VIPEXCLUSIVES... sneakeryeti doesn't even sell that many.

as for the cement 3 refunds, hes not selling them at all. the ebay listing was taken down and on the website it says unavailable . he refunded people not to make more money but because he couldnt get them in general. The release being a nikestore.com release only kind of makes in impossible to fulfill orders.

Im already getting turned off by da flaming hoops jumping this release is beginning to be.

They already charging 200, thats not enuff now they gonna make em basically impossible to get? Ha...

Im starting to think da Nike Air in da back isnt worth it with all these dirt cheap 2011's hanging like low lying

Fruit.

Last edited:
Just received an email from SneakerYetti saying they are refunding my money for the pre-order. Prolly because I ordered it when they were asking for a not so ridiculous price, and now they want $500 shipped for these shoes. Oh we'll, guess I'll try my luck at the TLO.
indifferent.gif

thats the most disgusting thing ive heard in some while. you paid THEIR price for pre order then they refund your money because they want to sell for more? SMH

i hope no one buy from that site ever again and they go bankrupt, no joke.
The realest ish you ever wrote...

If you have the 2011s and they're in good shape, I just don't see why you buy these....especially at $50 more.

for the haters talking about the resellers in tampa, dont get sneaker yeti confused with mark. because sneaker yeti doesn't pay little kids to stand in line at university mall. he has his shoes held at sleeper stores.

Mark is the old white guy with blonde hair who sells 100s of GRs for crazy prices on his ebay account VIPEXCLUSIVES... sneakeryeti doesn't even sell that many.

as for the cement 3 refunds, hes not selling them at all. the ebay listing was taken down and on the website it says unavailable . he refunded people not to make more money but because he couldnt get them in general. The release being a nikestore.com release only kind of makes in impossible to fulfill orders.

This is exactly why you don't sell stuff you do not own.

Tell your buddy he's a moron, like every other person that sells RSVP's for shoes that you can't RSVP and ones that sell pre-orders for shoes they are not even guaranteed.

One in this thread said "a refund is a click away", but looking like a moron stays with you.

Last edited:
This is exactly why you don't sell stuff you do not own.

Tell your buddy he's a moron, like every other person that sells RSVP's for shoes that you can't RSVP and ones that sell pre-orders for shoes they are not even guaranteed.

One in this thread said "a refund is a click away", but looking like a moron stays with you.

not really looking like a moron

he was invoiced to get them

but once nike announced that it was online only then **** changed

I live in houston so I will have 2 shots at these online Wednesday and all star weekend, let's see how it goes for me

not really looking like a moron

he was invoiced to get them

but once nike announced that it was online only then **** changed

What about this guy selling shoes 2-3 months before he has in hand?

Nobody knows MONTHS in advance if they're going to get shoes, hell stores sometimes don't even know if they're getting shoes a week before release.

What about this guy selling shoes 2-3 months before he has in hand?

Nobody knows MONTHS in advance if they're going to get shoes, hell stores sometimes don't even know if they're getting shoes a week before release.

he doesnt sell them until he knows he can get them. thats why i said he got invoiced for them. lol.... also he wasn't selling 2-3 months in advance but its whatever not my hustle.

he doesnt sell them until he knows he can get them. thats why i said he got invoiced for them. lol.... also he wasn't selling 2-3 months in advance but its whatever not my hustle.

His Lightning IV's have been up since early January.

There are HoH's that don't even know if they'll get them, but this guy is guaranteed his pairs? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom