Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

His Lightning IV's have been up since early January.

There are HoH's that don't even know if they'll get them, but this guy is guaranteed his pairs? :lol:

i dont know how he does it,

he was first to have lebron corks for sale up on ebay too and lebron 10 ring ceremonies.

im just dudes friend i dont poke my nose into their business like that.

and its not like hes the only person pre-selling them. go on ebay and theirs pages full of people pre-selling sneakers that dont release for a while.

Last edited:
What's the real info on this release. Can someone sum it up for me. Haven't been on here since forever

Im already getting turned off by da flaming hoops jumping this release is beginning to be.

They already charging 200, thats not enuff now they gonna make em basically impossible to get? Ha...

Im starting to think da Nike Air in da back isnt worth it with all these dirt cheap 2011's hanging like low lying

Fruit.
This !

flight club has theses and they want 525.00 I just seen the picture on instagram... flight club rape prices why are they not out of business yet....

flight club has theses and they want 525.00 I just seen the picture on instagram... flight club rape prices why are they not out of business yet....
Why would they be out of business? Business should be good.. and they tailor to a certain clientele.

JB half-assed this release. No Nike on bottom of the shoe and $50 increase? Y'all can have them.
People not going to see the bottom of your shoes when you walk. Who cares.

I'm upset though that these are a online release only and are going to be hard to get. I had called my local finishline they said they would have them February 6th, 8am in store first come first serve. Then I checked back with them yesterday they said they still didnt get them. Then I just called back today they said it could be online only on the 6th and that if they get them it will most likely be after the 6th.Damn  JB make it so hard to get these. Why make them limited when so many people want them?I just hope  reseller prices not going to be $1000 - $1,500 about a month after the release and $800 a week after they release. I want these bad but dont want to pay reseller price. I'll try my luck on NDC at 4:51 Wednesday, but I give up on trying to find stores that  have  them. I called over 100+ stores none have confirmed they're getting them smh.

It is that same reason why I will never trust a site that sell shoes 2+months early. Especially on a limited shoe and especially from a site overseas. Think about the ray allen 13 release. JB had that release down to two stores...then a finishline exclusive and select select select hoh. But....certain sites had them and kept getting restocked. Just ranking of fake if I ever knew!

People not going to see the bottom of your shoes when you walk. Who cares.

I'm upset though that these are a online release only and are going to be hard to get. I had called my local finishline they said they would have them February 6th, 8am in store first come first serve. Then I checked back with them yesterday they said they still didnt get them. Then I just called back today they said it could be online only on the 6th and that if they get them it will most likely be after the 6th.Damn  JB make it so hard to get these. Why make them limited when so many people want them?I just hope  reseller prices not going to be $1000 - $1,500 about a month after the release and $800 a week after they release. I want these bad but dont want to pay reseller price. I'll try my luck on NDC at 4:51 Wednesday, but I give up on trying to find stores that  have  them. I called over 100+ stores none have confirmed they're getting them smh.
its about DOING IT RIGHT. if they want to put Nike Air on the heel, might as well just do it all around, dont leave anything behind lol

I have a feeling they are going to retro another one with Nike on the bottom with $25 increase in retail.
laugh.gif

People think it's something to brag about when they say they copped something from FC.

If you tell me you bought some shoe from FC, then I know you're either a kid that recently got into shoes or bought from them just to say you bought from them like it's cool.

^^^^
because people go there and spend that money. its new york city. people know if theres a shoe they want, they cant definitely get it there

I was in that same boat but luckily i have 3 stores that have got them.. they hard part is their 100+ miles away....

People think it's something to brag about when they say they copped something from FC.

If you tell me you bought some shoe from FC, then I know you're either a kid that recently got into shoes or bought from them just to say you bought from them like it's cool.

Or, here's a crazy thought. Just maybe you're a person who generally love sneakers, but couldn't afford to buy a particular pair of sneakers growing up or whatever your situation is, now have the money, and you can't find them anywhere else but FC.

Jesus...not everyone is a newbie, hypebeast or a "kid."

Haha **** not me my relation to them is like **** them im sure they prolly started all the reseller ********.....

I rocked my 2011's today and it reminded me that I'll be more than okay if I end up striking out on these. Nothing to lose sleep over, that's for sure. I've probably worn this pair 20-25 times and they still look brand new, no cracking, creasing that I can certainly deal with. Just remember guys, the 2011's will be an easier $200 than these in a few weeks.

View media item 248998View media item 248999View media item 249000

Very true I'm wearing mine right now. I did preorder a pair from kicksole on Jan 10 , but they won't be shipping until this week. But that said the last retro had better than ok quality. Same as you , I've worn these at least 30 times and they look great. Absolutely zero midsole issues and the leather isn't much diff than what's on my quai 5s.

Very true I'm wearing mine right now. I did preorder a pair from kicksole on Jan 10 , but they won't be shipping until this week. But that said the last retro had better than ok quality. Same as you , I've worn these at least 30 times and they look great. Absolutely zero midsole issues and the leather isn't much diff than what's on my quai 5s.

So you bought fakes, congrats.

Rappers keep them in business. word to jim jones and the NT member who said he cops dozens of shoes for mac miller there

So you bought fakes, congrats.

:rofl:

Awwww man....... You should have been checking out this thread 
roll.gif

Actually they aren't fake. Clearly there are two camps on this topic and this isn't the right thread for it so I won't waste the space but obviously my join date has you confused about my knowledge of sneakers. But early sneakers are not fakes. Fakes that aren't made by nike contracted materials are fake. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom