Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

On one hand I can see the reseller prices being sky high because there really aren't wearable 94's with NA on them. At the same time though, paying $500-$800 for a pair of these if you miss out seems completely stupid.

I sold my banned 1s for $500 and those seemed waaaay more hyped than these so I doubt they will reach that point

I just accidentaly read the first page from the bottom up and was like "look at all this info" 
laugh.gif

I sold my banned 1s for $500 and those seemed waaaay more hyped than these so I doubt they will reach that point

Banned 1's also had a retail price of $110, not $200. Those are going 4-5x retail now. Those also dropped before things really went downhill as far as collecting Jordans go. Could I pick up 2 pairs of those without much hassle for $220 today if they released? I HIGHLY doubt it.

Challenge Accepted... This is my girl's work internet speed:

You guys know she's going to be my source to cop these bad boys.....
One minor thing to think about, latency is the main factor in getting in to these site servers not necessarily download speeds or higher bandwith (you can research it).  I know DSL has 'less' latency than say cable internet providers...just some technical info to chew on!

One minor thing to think about, latency is the main factor in getting in to these site servers not necessarily download speeds or higher bandwith (you can research it).  I know DSL has 'less' latency than say cable internet providers...just some technical info to chew on!
finally someone who has some common internet knowledge

ITS NOT ABOUT DOWNLOAD SPEED GUYS

I'll take my chances with this type of DL speed... My home has 17mbps and I get through no problem (cable provider) I will be at work so I can't rely on it. I was having a cable problem so it used to be roughly around 5 mbps and I would never get through I think DL speed does play a big role....

At first I was gonna pass on these, but now I might give it a shot and see if I can cop a few pairs. Gonna resell them and cash in on the thirst or trade for some SJs. Sorry guys.

come back and post a tagged pic later of all those pairs.

bet you don't get more than 1, if that. :wink:

It's BOTH bandwidth and latency. pings in the teens or lower = low latency. Finding latency in 5-10ms is rare. Compare your overall metrics on the speedtest nationally and globally. I'm in the top 1% with an average ping back between 12-16 ms.

Exactly, latency is HUGE. I'll be on my fiber optic connection tomorrow
nthat.gif

been saying this for about 6 years on this web site, your internet speed has nothing to do with getting shoes online unless your on dial up.

you can have the fastest internet speed in america and still miss out.

Not even sure if I am copping these anymore since it appears JB is not making these in my size (7.5) but this thread is cracking me up!! It is all over the place!!! Saw on Eastbay the size run started at an 8. Oh well!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom