Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

West coast will be in school. That helps chances
Ill be in school trying to cop these.
laugh.gif
 Best of luck to all except those just buying to resell.

its online or bust. If all else fails there is always the 2011 version with the jumpman

I sincerely hope at least some of the beasts in here don't get their pairs for retail.....no damns given :evil:

Seeing how I couldn't even snag that GMP earlier today with nobody knowing I have NO chance on the 3's. ill try but won't shed tears. I want the GMP more than these honestly
Same here. I've been wanting to buy the GMP but $500-700 is the resell price and that's a little extreme. If I knew about the restock earlier i would have got them n skipped the foams this weekend. This month can break the pockets of most sneakerheads so I'm going to pick n choose wisely. Gotta remember the Corks drop the 23rd n those will probably be $250 knowing Nike.

Same here. I've been wanting to buy the GMP but $500-700 is the resell price and that's a little extreme. If I knew about the restock earlier i would have got them n skipped the foams this weekend. This month can break the pockets of most sneakerheads so I'm going to pick n choose wisely. Gotta remember the Corks drop the 23rd n those will probably be $250 knowing Nike.
theyre $305 son

More. its around 300

I just got a solid conformation from a District Manager from Finishline. I know this has been repeated HUNDREDS of times, so don't roast me for dropping the info! Just trying to help the frantic people to not panic. She says, that they WILL drop online only tomorrow, BUT, there will be a FEW re-releases, because she gave me a tip and says that there are actually still more pairs in production. She says that the first re-release will come in March, she didn't specify a day though. So even if you don't have luck tomorrow online, your chances aren't completely gone. So, with that being said, I kind of see resale on these not being so high, until the final re-release is over...... Just helping you guys out, and good luck tomorrow to anyone wanting to cop tomorrow and not resell...!
happy.gif

all social media outlets is advertising this release like theyre getting paid. sure u may get 1 or 2 more followers but geeesshhh making it more impossible to COP!

good luck all.

btw what time will they drop and what store can i get it from? LMFAO!!!!

Back
Top Bottom