Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

WOW!!!! Can we grow up and get back ot the release at hand... Lets help eachother like we used to (a long time ago) and provide useful information. Stop this arguing nonsense. SMH niketalk has drastically changed within the last couple years. The hype is real!!! Nothings easy, so lets help the fellow sneakerhead out instead of coming at one another :smh:

you forgot the news reporter contest...
laugh.gif

Not as limited as everyone thought, 3 major online stores release tomorrow. And I bet they will also be in store around the ASG everywhere

I've been saying for 100 pages there are no way there's only 20,000 pairs of these in a FSR that release when it's all said and done (meaning after tomorrow). I really believe that. Everyone needs to take a deep breath and remember life will go on if you don't get these, and there's likely still more opportunities.

WOW!!!! Can we grow up and get back ot the release at hand... Lets help eachother like we used to (a long time ago) and provide useful information. Stop this arguing nonsense. SMH niketalk has drastically changed within the last couple years. The hype is real!!! Nothings easy, so lets help the fellow sneakerhead out instead of coming at one another
mean.gif
True

ok, so we forgot one.. the beating the dead horse contest...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 This guy. Is that the one you're trying to win?

You used "contest" like 3 times, I see you like that one. You're welcome.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get these tomorrow, then trade one of my 2011s.
I hope the actual release date pairs don't look like the ones in the videos so far. The elephant print looked awful.

Last edited:
Can't wait for this headache to be over and I can breath again, But so far who's going to do an online release besides NDC and finishline?

There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth. Hope. Every man who has rotted here over the centuries has looked up to the light, and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy. So simple. And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water, from uncontrollable thirst ...many have died trying. I learnt here that there can be no true despair without hope

Last edited:
Could someone just run down some of the places releasing these tomorrow? I've read through a few pages and all I could find was FL and Eastbay and don't have time to sift through 200+ pages. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth. Hope. Every man who has rotted here over the centuries has looked up to the light, and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy. So simple. And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water, from uncontrollable thirst ...many have died trying. I learnt here that there can be no true despair without hope
[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about? :smh:

Last edited:
LOL! Are you having a "moment"?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom