Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

For those of you who will post on this page asking these questions without going back a page:

Confirmed Release Time: 4:51 PM Eastern Time, 3:51 Central Time, 1:51 Pacific Time

Release Method: TLO (Twitter Link Only) via NDC @nikestore, FNL, Eastbay

GS Sizes: Yes, $125

Men's Size Run: 8-12, 13, 14, NO 7.5, 

Trying to avoid the repeat posts here, came looking for more information and got a bit fed up with the constant questions

Quoting for those who haven't seen it

Last edited:
This thread = :rofl:

Thanks for all the laughs don't know what I'd do without this forum sometimes....

GL tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

alot of info can be read if you go back and read the last few pages , follow the sites ,and do a google search please stop asking the same questions over and over again...............

does anybody still have the eastbay countdown clock open on their computer  from this morning?

Last edited:
eek.gif

You are trolling right?
I thought he meant he was going to call, not use his phones browser. Was trying to help. I believe others have concluded that what I thought was since there is no phone orders, I thought it meant no using a phone's browser? I don't know how they came to that conclusion but I could see how it would be very funny. 
laugh.gif

might be a good thing that they release @ 451pm..lotta people work @ that time..especially on the east coast....gonna be hectic tho

just saw a girl on fb ask when the black and red concords come out..i hope she doesnt get em

The only number that counts is the ms ping.....Unless you know exactly where nike servers are, than you can only use speedtest.net to estimate...Clicking the closest server to your computer will always show a super fast ping rate....Anything faster than 100ms is pretty good if your crossing the country...

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard eastbay members only get them.... I also hear they will do phone oders if you say the magic words "Mike an Spike"

Y
Something on the bottom of the shoe that no one can see AND that has been on every single release for the last 2 decades, ruined it for you?

|I
yes you read correctly and it's my opinion. You should stop following and grow your own

Back
Top Bottom