Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

on NDC: when i was passing the payment page it stopped loading on the next screen. so i hit refresh and then it reloaded into the confirm order. then easy check out. someone here said don't refresh but it worked for me. try at your own risk...
refreshing also worked for me. it was stuck on a java error.

just copped off FNL. 220.99. got the email confirm just now.

Last edited:
Copped...not gonna say it was easy tho cause I thought the everlasting checkout process was gonna lead to a strikeout

damn! WTF!? i clicked on the twitter link like 2 seconds after it popped up. added my 10.5 to my cart. went to checkout. took me to paypal. signed into paypal. hit pay button. froze at redirecting back to nike!!

the charge on my paypal looks funny. i did get order confirmation tho. so hopefully i'm good to go.

Got into NDC pretty easily, added my shoe.. which took a minute. Kind of freaked because my NDC log in timed out since I had logged in 4 hours ago lol. Still got through after putting in CC info. Got a confirmation number, got an email within 5 minutes. Speed at work look like this.. Not sure if its the internet speed or just the sneaker gods in my favor. Not bad for a 'limited' release that I wasnt so crazy about copping.

Last edited:
To the guy who posted the image of his order checkout with order #.... sorry dude but some thirsty guy has probably already phoned into Nike to cancel your order.... has happened many a time on NT/SC...

on NDC: when i was passing the payment page it stopped loading on the next screen. so i hit refresh and then it reloaded into the confirm order. then easy check out. someone here said don't refresh but it worked for me. try at your own risk...

it worked for me also

To anybody who get an 8.5 or 9 and put it in there cart please tell the site and let me cop.
frown.gif

Literary just got through for a 10.5 on NDC. Just keep clicking on your size, they are not sold out.

Back
Top Bottom