Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Is anyone hanging on a secured Norton page after adding to a cart? I've been waiting for 5 minutes now after adding a size 10 to my cart at Footaction. Any help?

safe to say this was much harder than the breds online, although i'm just glad these past few releases a lot of people are getting through. nice change from several months ago

OK I got an email from paypal saying I submitted an order in the amount of $217.75 to Nike.com Does this mean my transaction was successful and my shoes will be shipped. This the email...( I **** out the personal information)
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
paypal_logo.gif
[/td][td]
Transaction ID: *-*************[/td][/tr][/table]
Hello **** ******,

Thanks for your order at Nike.com. Money won't leave your account until Nike.com processes your order.
[table][tr][td]Thanks for using PayPal. To see the full transaction details, log in to your PayPal account. Keep in mind, it may take a few moments for this transaction to appear.[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Merchant
Nike.com
http://nike-store.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/nike_store.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?[/td][td]Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping address
United States[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Description[/td][td]Unit price[/td][td]Qty[/td][td]Amount[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]$217.75 USD[/td][td]1[/td][td]$217.75 USD[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Subtotal[/td][td]$217.75 USD[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]The final payment amount may change when the merchant completes the order.[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Issues with this transaction?
You have 45 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

icon_help_16x16.gif
Questions? Go to the Help Center at: www.paypal.com/help.

Get verified - Pay from your bank account and you're 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your PayPal account. Log in and click the Unverified link below your name.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and click My settings
[/td][/tr][/table]

I got charged on nike.com but It doesn't show up in my orders and I didn't get an email like I always do.

wtf.

i used my debit card btw

Last edited:
Happy for those who got 'em...bastards lol

Unfortunately, I wasn't as lucky. I clicked the twitter link once it went up for NDC and it sent me to straight to the homepage. 
mean.gif

Been trying Eastbay and FNL, but nothing.

Just got a second off FNL. WHooooooo

EDIT: It wouldn't take my WC 20 off coupon. I thought we could use these on all releases now????
Sometimes their sites acts funny with those. Next time, try applying as a coupon code rather than a WC code. That should do the trick

ten seconds is WAYYY to long...I hit it the SECOND I got the tweet and the page wouldn't even load...
the second the link came up you were sent to a page that said "product not available". They sent the link before the product was up. I had to refresh a few times (NDC)

Congrats to those of you who got through. I don't know why NDC is always so impossible for me on any computer (or phone) at any location. I was on it and it just wouldn't add to my cart. This is gold though, I managed to get the error to double up on me. FML

View media item 254851

Sometimes their sites acts funny with those. Next time, try applying as a coupon code rather than a WC code. That should do the trick

Hmm maybe I'll give them a call later tonight after all the fuss and see if they can help me out. Thx

Anyone else select overnight shipping?  Confirmation says I should receive them on Friday...

Total was $245.xx

Back
Top Bottom